Gaurdian Angel Motorsports to run 24 Hours @ Daytona

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010 | 11:47 AM
ApexPerformance
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Gaurdian Angel Motorsports to run 24 Hours @ Daytona

Guardian Angel Motorsports is participating at the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona. If you haven't heard of them, they raise funds for childrens charities and it is a worthwhile cause.

To learn more about them or to make a donation, here's a link to read about the team and their mission.

http://www.apexperformance.net/cartg...otorsports.asp

Apex Performance wishes the Guardian Angel Team good luck at the 24 Hour Race and their continued support.

Toll free: 866-505-2739
Direct: 843-299-0997
EM: info@apexperformance.net
www.apexperformance.net

Save 10% on your next order over $75 on most items- enter Promocode Rennlist on your next order or mention Rennlist during your phone order.

Visit us on Facebook
Old 01-15-2010 | 04:26 PM
tsheehan
Instructor

L,

Thanks for the support. Bruce ,Dave, Bob, Dan and myself really love to see the Rennlisters getting involved. The entire thing is both exciting and overwelming. I have some pics from the roar. I will post if I ever figure out how. Rain sleet and freezing teperatures. Just what you want for your first trip around Daytona in a 997 cup. Again, thanks for the link. Bruce is reving up his blog to make the behind the sceen action available. I followed it last year it was real.

Regards
Tsheehan
Old 01-16-2010 | 09:06 AM
tsheehan
Instructor

OK - I got some neosporin for my index finger tips and some red bull - was up all night be finally figured it out I think...Here are some photos from The Roar Before the 24 as well as the rendering of the car - it's being wrapped on Tuesday of the coming week.

Roar Before The 24 Photo Album

You can follow our trials and tribulations on our BLOG or FB Fanpage via Twitter.

Our mission - as a group of amateurs is to win in the paddock. We define that as raising over $100k for children's charities. Thru our personal experiences of having dis-advantaged children, we want to make sure that we can help as many kids as possible by giving them a chance to win. It's not important that they win, just that they simply get the luxury of a chance.

The Rolex24? It's a chance of a lifetime for us.....and a chance for a life for them.

Will you please Donate?

T. Sheehan - 'Angel
Rolex GT #18
Guardian Angel Motorsports

Quick Reply: Gaurdian Angel Motorsports to run 24 Hours @ Daytona