Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 10:56 AM
Circuit Motorsports
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Saw the final two heats of the kart race.

Jan Heylen stayed far enough ahead of Speed and Liuzzi that there was never much bumping and rubbing. A couple of lappers cause the top three to get all bunched up at the end but didn't change the outcome.

Speed was 2nd, Liuzzi 3rd and the rest were also rans. Lots of offs and retirements emptied the middle fo the pack. The top kart made it from the back to 8th in about 2 laps but never was able to run down the top three who had about a straight lead the rest of the race on him.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:36 AM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 100 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Circuit Motorsports
Saw the final two heats of the kart race.

Jan Heylen stayed far enough ahead of Speed and Liuzzi that there was never much bumping and rubbing. A couple of lappers cause the top three to get all bunched up at the end but didn't change the outcome.

Speed was 2nd, Liuzzi 3rd and the rest were also rans. Lots of offs and retirements emptied the middle fo the pack. The top kart made it from the back to 8th in about 2 laps but never was able to run down the top three who had about a straight lead the rest of the race on him.
I sat next to Justin Wilson on the plane home Friday night. I asked him how he did at the kart race -- he said he broke before the start of the race I am a JW fan, always have been.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:41 AM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 100 Likes on 51 Posts

Wish I could have met more of you folks while at PRI -- I spent two days walking the show chatting with many of our vendors as well as meeting a few new ones.

Quick Reply: Anyone here gonna be at PRI?