Peachstate Oct DE at Road Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 10:59 AM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 645 Likes on 326 Posts

The Peachstate team is great - wonderful races, wonderful DE's (though the only DE I've attended with them it rained all weekend )

They got 122 registrants for this event in the first 1 hour! Wow... did someone say something about a recession?

If you can't get into the RA event, there's always the CMP DE a few weekends before with Carolinas Region. Still room especially for students. No, it's not Road Atlanta, but CMP is a fun track and another great group of people.

Getting You On Track!
www.naroescapemotorsports.com
704-395-2975
  • Data Analysis & Coaching
  • Drivers Gear
  • Crew Gear
  • Car Gear

'07 SPC
'71 914/6 Huey
'04 GT3

Old 08-27-2009, 11:07 AM
DarkSideDE
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob - not just Peachstate doing well -- Florida Crown will be at Roebling in September and where they were always sold out at 127 - they have upped it - right now their roster is at 148 (down from 154...)

Give a good DE - keep it reasonable - and yes, it looks like folks want to come out and play.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Rastarace
Advanced

Default Darkside DE

For those that missed getting into the Peachstate DE don't pass up the Darkside event at Roebling 7-8 November. Jackie always puts on a great event with plently of track time, a fantastic dinner, and would you believe with all that southern hospitality Jackie is from NY (the city)!!!
There is also plenty of room left at the Daytona DE 9-11 Oct. All you have to be is an advanced solo driver. If you haven't run Daytona it should be on your short list.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:13 PM
KathyP
Track Day

Wow, 206 entries when I just checked! Thanks for the vote of confidence Accelerator. I think they might even let Dan in if he brings lunch! The weather should be cooler than the last 2 DE's. Don't forget to get your DE insurance(wish they had it for races). We will definitely be at the DarkSide Event. Can't miss "Italian Night". Anyone who is interested, take the oppotunity to drive Daytona in the Octoberfast Race and DE. It is an awesome track and I have new fuel injectors this year(for all of you that passed me last year). Hope to see many of you this fall. Kathy

Quick Reply: Peachstate Oct DE at Road Atlanta