Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Space in all Run groups – Watkins Glen three day – June 26-28 -- PCA Potomac Region

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Alan Herod
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Space in all Run groups – Watkins Glen three day – June 26-28 -- PCA Potomac Region

Our annual event at Watkins Glen --

Event Information three day - all run-groups June 26-28, all three days; $375/$225 Students/Instructors; Registration is on our web site and the event is open to all marques. The price is for all three days (not by the day) and all three days are for all run groups. Features a catered dinner at the Motorsports Museum, $20/person.

If you already have an account with us, proceed directly to the site and register -- http://pcapotomac.us/Default.aspx

If you don't have an account with us email me, alanh@PCAPotomac.org and I will set up an account. I will need potential applicants to send their name, PCA number, and email address. If you are not a PCA member, I will assign a number and initially set up your account, then I will respond with an email that the account is ready to use.

Last edited by Alan Herod; 06-16-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Clarify dinner pricing --
Old 06-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Alan Herod
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

bump
Old 06-16-2009, 12:57 PM
smankow
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alan, is the dinner on Saturday night included? There seems to be confusion as to if the dinner is included or not. Your post says it is included, but it looks like the participants pay $20.

just curious

Steve
Old 06-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Alan Herod
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Steve, You are right... Sorry, my mistake. I edited my post to fix the disconnect. Thanks for adding clarity to my post. The dinner is $20 and is catered; but all participants and guests are invited, same as the last three years.

There is still room in all groups.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:40 PM
morefun
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

I'll be there with Niagara on Wednesday & Thursday. If I could drive on just Friday, I'd be interested!

Last edited by morefun; 06-19-2009 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Reference

Quick Reply: Space in all Run groups – Watkins Glen three day – June 26-28 -- PCA Potomac Region