Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Greg H.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Miller Motorsports DE June 6 & 7

I hope this is okay to post here.

A friend of mine is organizing a DE at Miller the weekend of June 6 & 7. It is through the Audi Club. Sign ups are going a little slow, so I thought I would see if anyone here was interested. I understand they are going to run half the course Saturday morning, the other half Saturday afternoon and the full course on Sunday.

Cost is $495 for the two days plus you have to join the Audi Club at $44. The Golden Gate Chapter from the SF Bay Area is sending at least one transporter out there full of cars and I know a 997TT and 993TT (mine) will be on it.

If you're interested, here is the link to an admitedly lame website: http://www.utahaudiclub.org/

If you have any questions, PM me and I can get the answer or hook you up with my buddy. I have no affiliation with this event other than I'd like to check out Miller and have as many Porsches there as possible. By the way, Audi Club events are usually a great place for first timers.

Greg H.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:06 PM
Tom '74 911
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 23 Posts

Greg -
Thanks for the info. For YOUR info, on monday June 8, Lapping Days has the full track booked I think. Check lappingdays.com - I'm planning to run that day and sent some emails to the addresses on the Audi Club page to see if I could run just on Sunday (I have prior commitments otherwise I'd be in for Sat. too!).

Miller is a great facility - you 'll enjoy it if you haven't been before. It's a loooong track w/not much by way of visual references - a lot to memorize!

Tom

Quick Reply: Miller Motorsports DE June 6 & 7