Sponsored by:

Lifts and other equip for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 08:08 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Lifts and other equip for sale

I checked with a mod to make sure this is OK, so here goes.
I am closing an auto shop and there is an on-line auction of equipment. There are a number of lifts that currently have very low bids. They are the first few items on the list, so are easy to find. Here is a link to the auction:

Equipment Auction

I do have someone (no affiliation) who will remove a lift and place it in storage for about a week so a buyer can arrange pickup - he says he will charge $300 for this service - I will connect you with him if needed.

PM me with any questions or post here.

Thanks
Old 04-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Wc0001
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the minimum ceiling heigth for the werther low ceiling lifts? Is there a web site you can give me to review specs for these lifts?

Win
Old 04-28-2009, 08:53 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I can't give a lot of detail - I am not with the equipment today.

Visually, the post height is under 9 ft, possibly closer to 8 ft. The bar connecting the two posts is electrical and could be sized as you wish. As far as specs, these are older lifts so I do not have any links or details other than the rating of 8,000 lbs. Both work. The design is an electric motor at the top of each post, belt drive to a screw which has the arm assembly riding on it. Safety is accomplished by having double 'nuts' that ride on the screw. This is the important maintenance area and needs to be lubed. That is pretty much all I have and know about them.

Quick Reply: Lifts and other equip for sale