Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Miller Motorsports Park Clubhouse - Worth the $$$$?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Porsche917K
Three Wheelin'

Received 16 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Miller Motorsports Park Clubhouse - Worth the $$$$?

Going to be in Utah next month and plan to attend the Le Mans race. Has anyone here watched a race from the clubhouse? Did you feel that it was worth the premium? Are there any amenities to the club house other than watching the race inside with AC?

TIA!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:21 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

find blake. He is a member here and is a member of Miller. I have been there and it is a first class place. I would belong if I lived there. I also think that when you are in the clubhouse you also get seats at another location. So are you driving over?
Old 04-13-2009, 10:26 PM
Porsche917K
Three Wheelin'

Received 16 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by roberga
find blake. He is a member here and is a member of Miller. I have been there and it is a first class place. I would belong if I lived there. I also think that when you are in the clubhouse you also get seats at another location. So are you driving over?
Hey Gordon! I went to ALMS there 2 years ago and loved it. The facility is so nice it almost makes me want to find a career in Utah. HA!

Not sure if we'll drive or fly yet. I think we may take my buddies M3. We can drive there pretty fast and it's nice to have a decent car for the weekend.

Posted on the GT3 forum as well so hopefully Blake catches it.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:01 PM
garrett376
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 624 Likes on 479 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche917K
Are there any amenities to the club house other than watching the race inside with AC?

TIA!!!
The burger and fries are outstanding... seriously!
Old 04-16-2009, 10:06 AM
jaydubya
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche917K
Are there any amenities to the club house other than watching the race inside with AC?
Not really. There is a restaurant inside the clubhouse, and you can order beers and food. In May temps are not bad at all.

Clubhouse overlooks "clubhouse corner", which is an interesting turn and leads on to the main straight, but I like watching the start of races at turn 1.

You might be able to get into the paddock area with a ticket that gets you into the clubhouse. That would be a nice advantage.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:45 PM
JimB
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jaydubya
You might be able to get into the paddock area with a ticket that gets you into the clubhouse. That would be a nice advantage.
Assuming you get paddock passes stop by and say hi. We'll be at the Alex Job truck.

Quick Reply: Miller Motorsports Park Clubhouse - Worth the $$$$?