For those that want to take their car on the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 02:23 PM
jwalton
Pro

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts
Default For those that want to take their car on the track

New Jersey Motorsports Park

I am happy to give Rennlist members an advance opportunity to sign up for what promises to be an exciting weekend in Early October. I know it seems a long time from now but these events tend to sell out fast. Particularly in the groups which are designated for people with little or no experience on the track. We will only allow 22 people with no experience and 22 people with little experience to sign up. This is a result of our desire to give you a terrific one on one learning experience as well as ample classroom time.
Now for those of you with documented solo track experience we will have an open track day on the Friday of this weekend. Then assigned run groups as usual on Saturday and Sunday along with the novice instructed run groups.
Finally if your a qualified instructor and can document your experience we need you!! For your effort you get the whole weekend at 1/2 price!!! Plus you can give back!! Remember somebody had to teach you back in the day??
Anyway... Yours truly is the event Chair and I promise a great time will be had by all!! More details to follow as the event gets closer but dont get closed out. We have a very generous refund/cancellation policy so sign up today. See link and PM if you have specific question....Feel the Thunder Baby!!! Again!!! Jon in Delaware

Please click here to learn more: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...97A8A4BC9F139E

Last edited by jwalton; 04-02-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:24 AM
jwalton
Pro

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

We have openings in all run groups at this time. Instructors get a really special price and opportunity AND you as an instructor wont have to pay until September 15. Please read more on our website and Sign Up!! Jon October event Chair

Quick Reply: For those that want to take their car on the track