Selling my 993 track/street car.Price lowered

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 02:00 PM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 673 Likes on 475 Posts
Default Selling my 993 track/street car.Price lowered

I am reposting this as the offer has been modified and I wanted to change the thread title as well. Can't figure out how to do that w/o reposting.

I am reluctantley selling my beloved 993 in favor of completing the house I started building 13 months ago. I am the third owner of this car and have all reciepts and paperwork since new. The car has 52K on the odometer and a host of fantastic upgrades. The car runs flawlessly and has been used primarliy for DE's for the past 5 years with an average of about 12 to 15 days a season. In that time I have missed only one session, for a mechanical, which was due to a broken belt, the car is very solid and dependable.

Upgrades include:
Euro Trany with Guards LSD. Tranny has some newer gears and syncros and has about $12k put into it. Tranny was gone over and refreshed when recieved from Europe. This is a fantastic upgrade which makes 6th gear usable among other things.

RS LWF and clutch. This was installed with the tranny along with any other parts that would normally be replaced when you have that kind of access...throw out bearing, rear main seal, etc. Heal toeing is a dream with this setup.

RS tranny mount.

PSS9 suspension lowered to RS ride hieght.

TRG sway bars front and rear.

Sparco Evo 2 seats with sliders on both sides.

6 point harness both seats.

DAS sport rollbar.

RSR mufflers along with drilled airbox. Sounds great.

New windshield.

Gert front protection bar.

Strut tower brace.

Wheels:

Newer Fikse Mach 5's with Toyo RA-1's

I have the original seats and they are in excellent condition.

Car has some stone chips in the front and a small split in the rear bumper cover. Very tight and fun to drive.

Price is $35,000.
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: Selling my 993 track/street car.Price lowered