Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 290 Likes on 172 Posts
Default Try out iRacing for free

Just got an email from Grassroots Motorsports Magazine -

Try Out iRacing

When the folks at iRacing.com asked us to try out their new Web-based driving simulation, we were a little reluctant. Was this just a video game masquerading as a genuine driving tool?

We quickly found out that this was something else entirely. For the first time ever, a company has developed a low-cost driving simulation service that will quickly and accurately teach you the fast way around classic tracks we all love, from tree-lined gems like VIR and Lime Rock Park to the legendary Laguna Seca and its daunting Corkscrew.

We were so impressed that we quickly signed up and asked the iRacing folks what they could do for you, our reader. After some negotiation, they agreed to offer all our readers a free month of this ground-breaking service.

If you want to learn more about this, the Grassroots Motorsports Web site has a demonstration video that explains the whole concept. To get your free month of service, just e-mail the guys at iRacing at GRM@iRacing.com and they'll get you started. This offer is only valid for new membership accounts and expires in 30 days, so don’t miss your chance to try iRacing for free.

I'm a member but haven't had time (or inclination) to mess with it much but will once my season ends here next month..
Old 09-15-2008, 12:34 PM
schwank
Herr Unmöglich
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I recently got a free month through my SCCA membership.

Plan to use it one of these days...
Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 PM
DanR
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have seen it as well, looks pretty good. Any plans for a Rennlist rfactor league again this winter?

Quick Reply: Try out iRacing for free