Sponsored by:

Porsche supercup in SPA

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 02:23 AM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sadly Sean we do not, but there are several torrent sites that have the full race (which I just watched with a few family members). Great race, I love watching Super Cup.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:36 AM
kfyork
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great work at Spa Sean.

As for live Eurosport coverage, not a chance on this side of the pond....

Edit: Ah well yes, one could find some torrents.

Last edited by kfyork; 09-11-2008 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Read other post and realized torrents are an option for viewing reallly cool motorsport from around the world...
Old 09-11-2008, 08:44 AM
MarekN
Racer

Welcome Sean, glad to have you here, hopefully you will be available to answer some questions here.

Could I start by asking how much exactly do the PCCB brakes last in your series?

Thanks and congratulations!
Old 09-11-2008, 09:52 AM
bb993tt
Three Wheelin'

Congratulations Sean, and welcome to RL. Any plans to visit North America in the near future? I'd love to continue our instructional adventures on this side of the Pond. From what I saw on the back of your driving suit on the podium, I assume you're still in this business?
Old 09-14-2008, 08:04 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 168 Likes on 100 Posts

Well after last week's win in Spa with Sean Edwards, Konstantin's team won again an hour ago in Monza with Armindo!!

Sean did an amazing recovery from 16th place in Qualifying to finish 6th place..

Great way to close the 2008 Supercup season, congratulations to Konstantin and his team of drivers and mechanics!!
Old 09-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 168 Likes on 100 Posts

In fact the overall team results are out, they won the 2008 Supercup championship!!!

Kudos to you Konstantin, amazing come back after the issues mid-season, in the most competitive Porsche professional series in the world.

The best result ever for Konrad Motorsports I believe, at least in the past few years.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!
Old 09-16-2008, 05:31 PM
renvagn
Burning Brakes

Thanks for posting.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:53 PM
smlporsche
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Great video.
Thanks for posting!
Old 09-26-2008, 04:13 PM
datax
Burning Brakes

Awesome clips. Thanks for posting.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:49 PM
Sean Edwards
Intermediate

Thanks all Must look at this forum more often, but it's so big

Originally Posted by MarekN
Welcome Sean, glad to have you here, hopefully you will be available to answer some questions here.

Could I start by asking how much exactly do the PCCB brakes last in your series?

Thanks and congratulations!
Sure! Normally they last a full season, unless they are damaged by gravel or a crash ect...

Cheers, was a good race

Originally Posted by bb993tt
Congratulations Sean, and welcome to RL. Any plans to visit North America in the near future? I'd love to continue our instructional adventures on this side of the Pond. From what I saw on the back of your driving suit on the podium, I assume you're still in this business?
Hey Brian! How's life in the USA? Yeah I am still doing the personal instructing all over the world, got flown out to China the other month for a week of track days! I will let you know if I am ever over (I was in NYC for xmas, far from you?).

You should try and organise a few people together and I will come over for a week or two to do consectuive days and spread the flight costs over a few of you. I think you can pick up flights for under £300 these days if you book in advance!

Originally Posted by Jean
Well after last week's win in Spa with Sean Edwards, Konstantin's team won again an hour ago in Monza with Armindo!!

Sean did an amazing recovery from 16th place in Qualifying to finish 6th place..

Great way to close the 2008 Supercup season, congratulations to Konstantin and his team of drivers and mechanics!!

In fact the overall team results are out, they won the 2008 Supercup championship!!!

Kudos to you Konstantin, amazing come back after the issues mid-season, in the most competitive Porsche professional series in the world.

The best result ever for Konrad Motorsports I believe, at least in the past few years.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!
Was a great year for us at Konrad, ups and downs, but in the end we won the teams champ which was great! Great rookie year for me too, 5th in the drivers champ with 2 wins and a 3rd. So close to P3 in the championship

The Porsche Supercup is the best series I have raced in, it's so well organised by Porsche and the racing is so close, it's just mega

Hopefully we will have a crack at the title this year and I hope me and Kosta are together in the same team again!
Old 02-01-2009, 01:41 AM
wanna911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean Edwards

You should try and organise a few people together and I will come over for a week or two to do consectuive days and spread the flight costs over a few of you. I think you can pick up flights for under £300 these days if you book in advance!

Now that would be awesome!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:15 AM
bb993tt
Three Wheelin'

Sean,

Let me see what I can go. BTW, I was in NYC for Christmas too!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Sean Edwards
Intermediate

Originally Posted by wanna911
Now that would be awesome!!!
Originally Posted by bb993tt
Sean,

Let me see what I can go. BTW, I was in NYC for Christmas too!
Yeah, see what you can sort out, I am sure we can arrange something

Dam Brian! That's annoyng, will let you know next time!

Quick Reply: Porsche supercup in SPA