Sponsored by:

RA DE event registration...

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Papamurphdog
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 60 Posts
Default RA DE event registration...

Finally was able to register! Sooooo many entries it took and hour to get the site to come up! WOW, popular event...

Last edited by Papamurphdog; 09-02-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: title too offensive. Sorry.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:53 AM
joelb
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool... glad you got in. I must have been one of the first to register because I had no problem at all but then something "broke" and lots of people were having problems. I had a couple of friends call me to ask "What happened with ClubRegistration.net?" They waited awhile and were finally able to get back in too. As of 9:50amEDT, there are 183 people registered.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Papamurphdog
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by joelb
Cool... glad you got in. I must have been one of the first to register because I had no problem at all but then something "broke" and lots of people were having problems. I had a couple of friends call me to ask "What happened with ClubRegistration.net?" They waited awhile and were finally able to get back in too. As of 9:50amEDT, there are 183 people registered.
I was freaking out a bit because I was also registering a few friends who were tied up and could not be on the 'net to register themselves...wheew!

183 now?? No wonder the site had problems. I think there was 140 by the end of the first day. That's a lotta friggin drivers, gonna be interesting Saturday night!
Old 09-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Abby Normal
In Your Face, Ace
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey, Rick!

I refreshed the screen and registered the moment the clock struck noon Central and there were already about 18 people registered when I finished......I'm in
Old 09-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Papamurphdog
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Abby
Hey, Rick!

I refreshed the screen and registered the moment the clock struck noon Central and there were already about 18 people registered when I finished......I'm in
Abby! Excellent! Send me a PM...
Old 09-03-2008, 06:05 PM
paradisenb
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I registered yesterday afternoon. I had no problems with the site. Everyone is listed but not confirmed. They send an email confirming acceptance. Love the web and paypal options.
October is always the best event of the year.

Quick Reply: RA DE event registration...