Sponsored by:

Mid Ohio qualifying and race World Challenge Video

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 121 Posts
Default Mid Ohio qualifying and race World Challenge Video

I have posted a video up here in a while since I have either been out of the country in lands where the internet is slow or non-existent. Here is the in-car footage from my Mid Ohio World Challenge Touring car weekend. The qualifying lap was a decent one that put me 15th on the grid. Not a stellar performance on my part. Interestingly, the first lap of qualifying was everyone's fastest lap but I made one big mistake which took me from Top-5 to 15th.

Mid Ohio World Challenge Touring Car qualifying action from BimmerWorld #38 Seth Thomas and #34 Nick Esayian

And then here are the other highlights from the race. Started 15th moved to 7th on the first lap, got grass in my radiator avoiding a spinning car, entered the pits to clear that up so lost lots of spots, and moved back up to 6th.

Mid Ohio World Challenge Touring Car race action from BimmerWorld #38
Old 08-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,556 Likes on 820 Posts

Wow, great race video, man! Coupla code brown moments there for sure!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Joe L
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i caught the end of this race on speed - nice bit of driving. what about in-car of your final pass for position at the end of the back straight? looks like you had the fastest line through there the whole race - you also seem consistently fast through t1 and keyhole - care to share any secrets?

Quick Reply: Mid Ohio qualifying and race World Challenge Video