Sponsored by:

Indy Cat Fight

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 02:25 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just lost all respect for Danica. If she were a man, as soon as Milka tossed that rag into her face she should have have jumped the pit wall and pounded her. Taking the rag twice and then pleading that she just wants to talk to her? Puhlease!
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 07-21-2008, 02:28 PM
PedroNole
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Who here WOULDN'T want them in bed at the same time?
+1

That said, Mlka is SLOOOOOOOOW. Danica passed her but if she's going to be that slow, she shouldn't be on the track. For all of you bitching about Danica, watch the video.... Milka simply shouldn't even be out there. Danica's proven herself and would probably best any of us on the track. I can think of several people (even here) who would be faster than Milka. The level of their individual driving isn't even comparable.

Last edited by PedroNole; 07-21-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:30 PM
PedroNole
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Herman
I just lost all respect for Danica. If she were a man, as soon as Milka tossed that rag into her face she should have have jumped the pit wall and pounded her. Taking the rag twice and then pleading that she just wants to talk to her? Puhlease!
Again, +1.

She would have achieved instant Rennlist fame if she would have leaped across the pitcart and gone to whippin' some ***.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:33 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom Larkins
Milka is a puppet for Citgo and proves $ out weight talent. She has no business at this level, for whatever else the back of the field for the IRL is, she has no place in it. Send her to bumper cars at 6 Flags.
Wonder what the Citgo crew was thinking when that was going on ???
They were thinking I hope El Presidente Hugo doesn't see this...
Old 07-21-2008, 02:45 PM
Jarez Mifkin
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Danica can't pound Milka, they're both females. Duh Larry...
Old 07-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jmorris3
Danica can't pound Milka, they're both females. Duh Larry...
You obviously need your video library updated.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Jarez Mifkin
Three Wheelin'

You obviously need your video library updated.
Eh... Y pipe extensions don't count.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:01 PM
early_grayce
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by MTosi
I love it when people complain about how slow someone is, or why they didn't get out of their way, I've always had the attitude if your so damn fast why don't you just pass?
Did you watch the video? Danica was repeatedly being blocked by someone who can't find the right line. Milka truly doesn't belong there and clearly has some envy that Danica is a better driver and getting way more attention than her.

sechsgang: ego, atttitude and narcissism is rampant in racing. She's not even close to taking the cake in terms of having an opinion and/or arguing.

I think she's a decent driver, and being ranked 6th in the IndyCar standings is pretty decent, don't you think?
Old 07-21-2008, 03:07 PM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

Received 1,027 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by early_grayce
Did you watch the video? Danica was repeatedly being blocked by someone who can't find the right line. Milka truly doesn't belong there and clearly has some envy that Danica is a better driver and getting way more attention than her.

sechsgang: ego, atttitude and narcissism is rampant in racing. She's not even close to taking the cake in terms of having an opinion and/or arguing.

I think she's a decent driver, and being ranked 6th in the IndyCar standings is pretty decent, don't you think?

My problem isnt the ego, attitude or narcissistic aspect...its what she SHOWS the cameras that is. I have spent enough time around the personalities so see those traits...but the idea is that you dont see them every race and televised publicly. Yes, things happen and some events are broadcasted...but most of the greats wait till the record button is off to get that stuff off their chest...I guess Danica just has more on her chest than the others. All I know is that when I have a real problem with a driver, I try to make that a private affair...
Old 07-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Jarez Mifkin
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by sechsgang
its what she SHOWS the cameras
I wish she'd show the camera a lot more!
Old 07-21-2008, 04:20 PM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 101 Likes on 52 Posts

I guess Danica just has more on her chest than the others. All I know is that when I have a real problem with a driver, I try to make that a private affair...

Milka beats Danica in that regard ....and I say Milka, pun intended.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Jarez Mifkin
Three Wheelin'

Anyone else notice that when Danica said 'Milka, did you see me?" Milka replied, 'yes, I see'd you' I thought that was funny.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:40 PM
MTosi
User

Originally Posted by early_grayce

Yup, and clearly Duno doesn't belong out there, however she is and during practice she has every bit as much of a right to the track as Danica (contrary to what Danica believes), Duno is not obligated to move over (remember not a race) and let Danica through (you can argue whether it was a block/chop w/e but it's not worth the time), and if Danica wants space she can either drop back (remember its practice) or if she's as fast as she claims she should be able to pass without a problem....

btw. I don't think either of them have anything on Ashley Force....

Old 07-21-2008, 04:43 PM
MDL
Racer

My problem isnt the ego, attitude or narcissistic aspect...its what she SHOWS the cameras that is. I have spent enough time around the personalities so see those traits...but the idea is that you dont see them every race and televised publicly. Yes, things happen and some events are broadcasted...but most of the greats wait till the record button is off to get that stuff off their chest...I guess Danica just has more on her chest than the others. All I know is that when I have a real problem with a driver, I try to make that a private affair...
The IRL needs this kind of stuff to draw attention to their series. That's why it's shown.

I- irritable
R -racing
L -ladies
Old 07-21-2008, 05:23 PM
bobt993
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ashley Force is a really good driver................ okay, I have never seen her race or any results, but like a well prepared car, she looks fast........

Quick Reply: Indy Cat Fight