Alonso...what an a-hole....

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 11:30 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alonso :
"It was a chance in a million, and I didn't make it. It was my fault, my mistake by taking a risky chance.

Yeah, what a douche bag , how dare he say so ....
Old 05-29-2008, 12:06 AM
Todsimpson
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's the one in a million that made it, check out 2:40. In similar conditions too!

Irvine got stuffed...but hey, it's Irvine.

(for historical reference only...I agree with Alonso's assessment...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtrnKHttMH0
Old 05-30-2008, 12:23 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
...after being beaten to the WDC by the Baby...
Isn't there already a drver who was beated by that baby? In that baby's rookie season...
That baby at that time was also beaten to the WDC by a not so baby but in the process, that baby beat someone with same eguipment.

I actually agree with Alonso's attitude with race trategy being aggressive, he has nothing to lose so that's what he should do but when you **** up multiple times and screw up others races, you need to be a man and admit it which Kimi did and Alonso didn't. This is nothing new, Alonso has no ***** and whines where as Kimi is opposite which these post Monaco interviews pretty well demonstrate.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:28 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
Isn't there already a drver who was beated by that baby? In that baby's rookie season...
That baby at that time was also beaten to the WDC by a not so baby but in the process, that baby beat someone with same eguipment.

I actually agree with Alonso's attitude with race trategy being aggressive, he has nothing to lose so that's what he should do but when you **** up multiple times and screw up others races, you need to be a man and admit it which Kimi did and Alonso didn't. This is nothing new, Alonso has no ***** and whines where as Kimi is opposite which these post Monaco interviews pretty well demonstrate.
LOL, drinking again FInn,

Alonso :
"It was a chance in a million, and I didn't make it. It was my fault, my mistake by taking a risky chance.

Old 05-31-2008, 01:47 AM
APKhaos
Drifting

On 5/26, being the day after the race, the snivelling little Spanish girl spoke extemporaneously to the press and was quoted thus, "With a bit more luck, we would have finished in the points – when I had my accident, I was in front of Mark Webber, who went on to finish fourth," said the Renault driver.

Later, after the Renault PR and Damage Control guys had sat him down and given him a nice big milkshake when he got the words right, he was actually allowed to talk to the press again [undoubtedly in one of his best dresses] while secretly armed with a card on which was printed, in large letters for the early reader, "It was a chance in a million, and I didn't make it. It was my fault, my mistake by taking a risky chance."

Last edited by APKhaos; 05-31-2008 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:51 AM
Todsimpson
Racer

The "my mistake, my fault" quote was reported 5/26, the day after the race.

I realize that's not as exciting as your little story but that's what actually happened.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:51 AM
APKhaos
Drifting

Originally Posted by Todsimpson
I can find it on 5/27, the day after. My somewhat sarcastic point is that someone obviously got to Freddo and gave him a quick damage control spin after he'd said what he actually thought.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:03 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Todsimpson

I realize that's not as exciting as your little story but that's what actually happened.
Yeah it's hilarious , hate overcoming logic LOL His CNN version does sound , well , more entertaining, LOL. Off to Canada we go .
Old 05-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
+1 the "baby" already beat Fred (in the same car no less !!). I can't see why Ferrari would want to risk making him a two time loser.

Time for Fred to paint a pair of two's on the back of his helmet to go along with the aces.

Quick Reply: Alonso...what an a-hole....