Monaco F1 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 08:39 PM
RJay
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Which Alonso, the one that beat Schumacher twice , getting him fired in the process ?
Actually, he beat him once. It was the FIA that beat MS in '05. And in '06, as you might recall, when it looked like he might actually lose the championship, the diminutive Spaniard cried a river blaming everyone other than himself, until, having won the title, he managed to verify every thinking persons opinion of him when he gave the grand wave to MS as he passed him when the Ferrari's engine blew up. Thats why we love FA so much. He's so truly worthy of our respect.

And PS. all that time in '05 when it was thoroughly obvious that the Bridgestones where completely outclassed, not once did MS, RB or the team ever blame anyone other than themselves for their lackluster performance. Contrast that with FA's statements over the past two years. Alonso may hold two championships, but he's yet to be a champion.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:03 PM
wanna911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You are wrong on most , yes racism exist , but if 10 million cheer lewis and 10 call's him a NAggh, then it's racisms . C'mon . so much racism that a whiteman paid millions to get him to the top of the sport and turned him into , quite possibly the next biggest athlete on the planet , if lewis can at least string together some WDC's. Just to make this clear when i or most that communicates here, call lewis a Prat , that's what it is, he is a Prat has nothing to do with the fact he is mixed race...........

Amazing why would you think of racism and bigotry when commenting negatively about Lewis, so what is it when we sing him Praises , Guilty white conscience **** Kissing , PLEASEEEEE , Get in the car and drive , we Praise or we blaze , the FInn get's it , MS get's it and how lord the spaniard get's it so much so , MJ almost blew a vessel with the Finn over this and make no bones about this and i think i speak for most , that kind of behavior will not be tolerated HERE, Period, We only attack stupidity, hence my policing of the Amigos and their Numbnut ideas and comments ...............Ohh Death treats, Aha, I'm sure i get more than Lewis at the moment , where is your outrage about dat G'day and stick to the racing
I'm not saying it's majority, but some people, no, A LOT OF PEOPLE, will have a problem with a black man, the first and only, being at the top of the sport, the cycles repeat themselves, it's not rocket science, happened to the guy that played hockey too, never fails, and never has. And some of the wishing for him to fail has something to do with it. I'm not saying everyone, but there are a lot, no doubt about it. How many death threats would he have received were he winning in nascar? I think we know the answer to that one, which is why I say people will hate on him the only way they can.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:14 PM
APKhaos
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RJay
Alonso may hold two championships, but he's yet to be a champion.

Nicely put.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:21 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,429 Likes on 2,039 Posts

Alonso may hold two championships, but he's yet to be a champion.
My friend, truer words are yet to be spoken
Old 05-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,663 Likes on 857 Posts

^^^ + Juan ^^^
Old 05-28-2008, 11:39 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Actually, he beat him once. It was the FIA that beat MS in '05. And in '06, as you might recall, when it looked like he might actually lose the championship, the diminutive Spaniard cried a river blaming everyone other than himself, until, having won the title, he managed to verify every thinking persons opinion of him when he gave the grand wave to MS as he passed him when the Ferrari's engine blew up. Thats why we love FA so much. He's so truly worthy of our respect.

And PS. all that time in '05 when it was thoroughly obvious that the Bridgestones where completely outclassed, not once did MS, RB or the team ever blame anyone other than themselves for their lackluster performance. Contrast that with FA's statements over the past two years. Alonso may hold two championships, but he's yet to be a champion.
Forgot about banning Renaults mass damper , set Renault back months , or penalized for blocking Massa who was 1/4 mile behind , LOL.....Schumacher had his **** handed to him twice, straight and less not talk lack of respect as no one has that more so than the 7 times dweeb .....( GV was selling more Ferrari Memra than he was ) and the FIA against Ferrari and Schumacher , LOL, Ha, Ha, Ha, .... you must be sharing a Bong with VR ,
Old 05-29-2008, 07:14 AM
RJay
Addict
Rennlist Member

Forgot about banning Renaults mass damper , set Renault back months... you must be sharing a Bong with VR
Ah yes, well you got me there. Everybody knows mass dampers are worth a good 3-5 tenths a lap, whereas tire performance is really such a minor detail, all in the noise. I have to bow before the depth of your understanding and reasoning. It is astounding. Guard carefully that brilliant ooze resting twixt your shoulders my friend. And please take the advice of one who has reformed; watch out for the effects of second hand smoke. Some of it appears to be blowing up your ***.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:03 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Ah yes, well you got me there. Everybody knows mass dampers are worth a good 3-5 tenths a lap, whereas tire performance is really such a minor detail, all in the noise. I have to bow before the depth of your understanding and reasoning. It is astounding. Guard carefully that brilliant ooze resting twixt your shoulders my friend. And please take the advice of one who has reformed; watch out for the effects of second hand smoke. Some of it appears to be blowing up your ***.

OK, dat explains the FIA against Schumacher thingy, infinite wisdom my truculent friend ................
Old 05-29-2008, 02:49 PM
fast_freddy
Rennlist Member

Received 800 Likes on 431 Posts

Come on guys, just hug it out...
Old 05-30-2008, 01:40 AM
f8vr993
Rennlist Member

What! When did Hamilton turn black?
Papa Ron will get bery upset if he found out...
Kidding aside, LH was lucky to finish first( YES! you do need luck in racing) and
if it was anywhere else other than Monaco, we would have witness R.Kubica's first maiden F1 victory!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:34 AM
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 156 Likes on 98 Posts

No, I see it a little differently:

Hamilton, Massa, Raikonnen, Alonso (and others) were all lucky to make mistakes and recover from them. Kubica was lucky that they made those mistakes which allowed him to get closer. Hamilton was "lucky" I guess to avoid the bad luck of his end-of-race puncture.

At the end of the day, there was a lot of luck flowing all over the place but exactly one guy bought it home over the line first.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:31 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by amjf088
No, I see it a little differently:

Hamilton, Massa, Raikonnen, Alonso (and others) were all lucky to make mistakes and recover from them. Kubica was lucky that they made those mistakes which allowed him to get closer. Hamilton was "lucky" I guess to avoid the bad luck of his end-of-race puncture.

At the end of the day, there was a lot of luck flowing all over the place but exactly one guy bought it home over the line first.

Now hand the man a Prize, Bingo , but you will never hear this from the numb-errs
No worry , the baby will win and talk about luck , did you see the 07 WDC , now dat's a lucky bastard ..................................

From this video you can see how lucky it was for everyone, all lucky bastards ..........
http://www.formula1.com/services/play_video.html

Last edited by A.Wayne; 05-31-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:33 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

In closing a blast from the past 87 Monaco .........................................for the red car crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3NH9...eature=related

Last edited by A.Wayne; 05-31-2008 at 11:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Monaco F1 Thread