Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Miller Motorsports Park (Salt Lake City) - PCA DE on Sat, 4/26 - Who is going?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008 | 10:27 PM
blake
Rennlist Member

Default Miller Motorsports Park (Salt Lake City) - PCA DE on Sat, 4/26 - Who is going?

It would be great to see some Rennlisters out there... Let us know if you will be in attendance...

Thanks,
-Blake
Old 04-24-2008 | 12:27 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Would you happen to know what is going on Thursday at the track?
We've just found out we can't enter the track until sometime (late) Thursday, even though nothing is on the schedule?

http://starsofkarting.com/content/view/118/64/

To all competitors:

This weekend’s event being held at Miller Motorsports Park (April 25-27) will have a substantially reduced timeline to our normal move in procedures on Thursday and we need to enact a very strict move-in procedure. Miller Motorsports Park has another vendor booked that will have exclusivity to the site on Thursday and therefore does not allow us to do as we have typically done. The following procedures must be followed:
Old 04-24-2008 | 12:20 PM
blake
Rennlist Member

My only thought is that it may be some sort of "prototype" testing (race car, street car, motorcycle, etc.). This happens from time to time and MMP tries to create a level of privacy in the pits for the vendor. I suspect this may be the case as nothing appears on their website calendar.

Two weeks ago Monday, nothing showed on the calendar but the ALMS Porsche & Acura teams were at the track testing in advance of the May race. No one was at the track so the RS Spyders had free reign....

That's all I got...
-Blake

Quick Reply: Miller Motorsports Park (Salt Lake City) - PCA DE on Sat, 4/26 - Who is going?