Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Registration is open for BRR PCA DE at Carolina Motorsports Park 6/14-15

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008 | 01:39 PM
smlporsche
Drifting

Default Registration is open for BRR PCA DE at Carolina Motorsports Park 6/14-15

Come and join us for a fun 2 day DE Event at Carolina Motorsports Park on June 14 & 15.

Registration is through www.clubregistration.net and will be handled like First Settlers has done with payment being done via checks in the mail to the address listed on the page. Cost is $225 for PCA students and only $100 for instructors. Non PCA students are $240.

Tech forms are available online at our website www.brr-pac.org

As you probably know the track has been partially reconfigured and from all accounts is a blast to drive so plan on joining us for what will surely be a great weekend.

I am part of the registrar team so if you have any questions post them or PM me and I'll do what I can.
Old 04-09-2008 | 01:12 PM
smlporsche
Drifting

Bump for a great event.

We are starting to get some online registrations at www.clubregistration.net but so far most are comming in tthe old fashioned way via snail mail.
If you'd rather register that way you can go to www.brr-pca.org and download the forms and mail them in.

Aren't there any DE guys in the Mid Atlantic??
Old 04-09-2008 | 02:25 PM
pat056
Rennlist Member

If you haven't tried the "new" CMP, you really ought to go. I think you'll be impressed.

Quick Reply: Registration is open for BRR PCA DE at Carolina Motorsports Park 6/14-15