Contact Info Requested: Autosport Engineering in Indianapolis

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Rick
Addict
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Contact Info Requested: Autosport Engineering in Indianapolis

Does anyone have current phone/contact info for Autosport Engineering in Indianapolis? I was going to contact them to discuss having them build a cage for my car but the number I have has been disconnected ((317) 862-5372).

Thanks much,

Rick
Old 12-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Jeff Lamb
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had Greg Risk (owner of Autosport Engineering) build a chromoly cage for a 944 Turbo race car project. He does VERY nice work. My cage was finished two or three years ago and towards the end of my cage build, he was having some health problems. He mentioned that he was thinking about closing his shop and only doing a little bit of work from his well equipped garage at his house.

I have the same contact number as you and I tried to contact him not long ago and I noticed the number is not valid. I even completed some internet searches (switchboard.com, etc) and I couldn't locate a current phone number for him. So . . . I have lost track of him too. If anyone happens to post a current contact number for him, I would like to give him a call just to check-in and see how he is doing these days.

Jeff
Old 12-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Astroman
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick
I was going to contact them to discuss having them build a cage for my car but the number I have has been disconnected.
I had the same exact problem.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:05 PM
mikew968
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

His number is 317-410-8493 as of September. He reinforced my cage strengthening the doors and adding acouple of supports in the rear. As has been said his work is top notch.

Mike

Quick Reply: Contact Info Requested: Autosport Engineering in Indianapolis