M Schumacher in today's Barcelona testing

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 05:15 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,474 Likes on 2,070 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
I hope you had it autographed/personalized......

To A. Wayne.....Hugs and Kisses.....Michael
All the best. I believe Michael has left a couple of tickets for A. Wayne and Alonso at will call for the Race of Champions in London this year.

Keep this hush, hush, I also sent Wayne a 7 time WC hat with the #1 on it

Last edited by multi21; 11-13-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:18 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by M3Pete
My daughter has the Mychron 4 on her kart. So instead of buying a Hot Lap Counter, I was simply going to take it off her kart and put it in my GT3 for lapping days, but I wanted to know if it would work with the HotLap beacon that they set out. This will work?
I don't know the specifics about the HotLap, but I know the Digatron isn't compatible with the Mychron:
http://www.ekartingnews.com/viewtopic.php?t=63248

I'd suggest contacting Mike at Aimports.com in Virginia; someone there will know the answer.....
If they are incompatible, you can just bring your Mychron beacom and set it up?
Old 11-13-2007, 05:34 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Name:  Racing Pictures 030.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  103.2 KB
Old 11-13-2007, 07:29 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know for a fact the A. in A. Wayne stands for something other than Alonso, but this is a family forum.

My daughter has the Mychron 4 on her kart. So instead of buying a Hot Lap Counter, I was simply going to take it off her kart and put it in my GT3 for lapping days, but I wanted to know if it would work with the HotLap beacon that they set out. This will work?

This coming from a guy stripping his daughters go-kart because she happens to be faster, buy a dash you cheap bastard !
Proof positive the 3 in M3pete is a misnomer

Hey petey

Brawn also confirmed his full confidence in its drivers, Rubens Barrichello and Jenson Button. It had been rumored that the 35 year old, Brazilian, would lose his job if the Japanese squad found a better alternative, read Fernando Alonso, extremely denied by the new director. Rubens was as fast as Michael Schumacher, state's Brawn

I said this and the swingers squawked , now ross say's it , i WAIT !

Last edited by A.Wayne; 11-13-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:18 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Just for the record, my 14 year old can out drive me by a long shot.....some of these young kart drivers are VERY impressive.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:48 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Yes, if Brawn or Braun said it, surely it must be true. Can't you tell by how well Ruben's has done before and since.

Keep dreaming there Wayne, it'll be nice to see Alonso flame away in a Honda, or Renault, or Red Bull, or oh, wait, maybe he can valet my car next year.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:04 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Yes, if Brawn or Braun said it, surely it must be true. Can't you tell by how well Ruben's has done before and since.

Keep dreaming there Wayne, it'll be nice to see Alonso flame away in a Honda, or Renault, or Red Bull, or oh, wait, maybe he can valet my car next year.
Bash away proof with opinion again pete , it was no accident ferrari choose barrichello, not sure who Braun is , but i'm sure you know Ross Brawn, He should know , considering the amount of times he had to strategically move Barrichello away from MS , so he could look good ...

Anyway Alonso called , Montoya got him a ride in Nascar , might as well be in the top series if you want to be taken seriously.....
Old 11-14-2007, 08:22 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Just a guess, but could the fact that Honda just backed a Brinks truck full of Quid to his house have anything to do with his comments? Gee, I wonder. He's got two legit #2 drivers in his camp and a team that was no better than the "B" Super Best Friends team. He's need all the help he can get.

As far as Alonso in NASCAR, he can hook up with Whine Pablo and JV at the back of the trailer and have a beer with Ricky Bobby and probably have a good 'ol time. Que up the photo of the NECKCAR fan with the #3 shaved into his back.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:25 AM
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 156 Likes on 98 Posts

I love the way a comment is taken and sliced and diced to get what you want out of it. There are so many ways to interpret Ross's statement. I would agree, on his good days Rubens was as fast as anyone, but perhaps he did not have those good days as consistently as some of his more successful rivals.

And I agree with M3Pete on this one... Honda is not in a position to ask for any better drivers right now. As Brawn stated, quality of driver is not the problem at Honda right now.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:35 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by amjf088
I love the way a comment is taken and sliced and diced to get what you want out of it. There are so many ways to interpret Ross's statement. I would agree, on his good days Rubens was as fast as anyone, but perhaps he did not have those good days as consistently as some of his more successful rivals.

And I agree with M3Pete on this one... Honda is not in a position to ask for any better drivers right now. As Brawn stated, quality of driver is not the problem at Honda right now.

Michael as a 7 WDC will not suddenly forget how to drive a car , so his pace is exciting to those who would not understand this , against Badoer , pleaseee, Many past great drivers have always got back into cars and run competitive times ,( i think a couple even won championships after doing so , Hmmm yes , that's right) it is not the same as racing or doing competitive times on race weekends invite him back to a proper test , beat Kimi's testing times , now that would be something to jump about .....
As for Ruben , i'm sure you must remember a lot of those good days , quite possibly , one Canadian GP in particular , while making his pitstop Ruben was pushed back to make room for the great Michael , then pushed forward after MS left , He then proceeded to catch his **** on a wet track and was ordered to hold position. Pleaseeeee, Ruben was better than what you are giving him and my point that any top driver given MS position at ferrari would have done the same , as now proven this year by Kimi, would love to hear the excuses if kimi stays around to wins 5 straight WDC after assuming MS traditional position ...

Last edited by A.Wayne; 11-14-2007 at 01:02 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:25 PM
mitch236
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
would love to hear the excuses if kimi stays around to wins 5 straight WDC after assuming MS traditional position ...

I'm in the MS camp and I would say that Kimi is a great driver! Kimi is a great driver, don't try to take anything away from him by inferring that he won because Ferrari gave him the win. Yes, Massa did move over. I guess Kimi is a false champion.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:35 PM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Waynes world, you left out that MS had car problems and nursed the car home..........Kimi needed all the help in the world to be WDC including the self destruction of Mac. MS in the same car aka the best car would have run away with the WDC as proven in previous years with similar equipment.

I also bet my bottom dollar that MS is as fast as KR/FM in testing, the old man makes some mistakes now but he is still up there . In all out racing he most likely will win and loose some due to not taking major risks anymore.

Barricryo has some good days and some bad but no consistancy. If he was artificially held back why did he not be second in every race MS won or be a 5 time 2nd place WDC ?

Are you still sore that your boy Moantoya finsihed behind MS in 2005 despiote having a car leaps and bounds better than the F car ?
Old 11-14-2007, 02:27 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 182 Likes on 129 Posts

Maybe Alonso will drive for Rell Bull and being that he is Spanish and bull fighting is popular Alonso's driving suit can mimick a bull fighters suit...Wayne will be wankin' it then!
Old 11-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by pole position
Waynes world, you left out that MS had car problems and nursed the car home..........Kimi needed all the help in the world to be WDC including the self destruction of Mac. MS in the same car aka the best car would have run away with the WDC as proven in previous years with similar equipment...
This was Ferrari's first drivers title in three years, during the previous two years MS (as a No. 1 from the first race of the season and without Ross Brawn & Rory Byrne which without them Schumi has never won) failed to win, Kimi (as a equal driver with Massa until the point when Massa had lost his chances and with a lot of new unexperienced key personel) in his first year won.

I think MS' test was impressive although I don't know what set-ups were used but let's not get too carried away and at the same time start dissing Kimi's WDC.

Last edited by Flying Finn; 11-14-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:33 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mdrums
Maybe Alonso will drive for Rell Bull and being that he is Spanish and bull fighting is popular Alonso's driving suit can mimick a bull fighters suit...Wayne will be wankin' it then!

If you say so , MS ******* better watchout for the spray \

Finn,
MS ******* live in a dream world , never accepting logic , your wasting your time, LOL, comparing Kimi's support to MS ,, MS lost because his last 2 yrs was without Barrichello. MS clowns do not underestimate Barrichello's support of MS 5 WDC with Ferrari , why , ask Ross ! Now if Kimi becomes undisputed no 1 and win until he drops, we will hear them weeping and a wailing

Quick Reply: M Schumacher in today's Barcelona testing