Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Announcing a New Rennlist Sponsor - Prosure..!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 09:12 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Announcing a New Rennlist Sponsor - Prosure..!

I'm pleased to announce ProSure-Motorsports Protection as our newest Rennlist Sponsor. After chatting with Chris over the course of the past few months - there is finally an affordable insurance program which covers "on track" coverage!

http://www.prosure.net

Here is his note:

Introducing ProSure-Motorsports Protection's sponsorship of Rennlist.com. ProSure is the only source for expert HPDE insurance coverage. Chris Maume, owner of ProSure, was the first agent to bring real on-track insurance to the U.S. professional road racing industry. From the success of that program Chris developed the ProSure HPDE insurance coverage that is endorsed by several major car clubs and schools. The program was designed to keep HPDE participants from driving with fear on their minds and only thinking about having fun at the track. ProSure is the only company offering this coverage with the expert knowledge in this sport and hobby. Racing is all we do, nobody else can say this. Beware of imitations!

ProSure is so sure that their product is superior to any competing insurance program that they will offer a 50% break on commission for anyone who switches from a competing program at expiration. In addition, we have developed strategic partnerships with several companies heavily involved in racing and they are offering discounts and incentives to policy holders of ProSure.

-FAST- www.fastraceproducts.com - FAST will be offering incentives to ProSure policy holders and anyone who switches from a competitor at expiration of their policy.

-Kinetic Speed Shop- www.kssmotorsports.com - Kinetic Speed Shop is offering guaranteed repairs for any claims for ProSure HPDE and Club Racing clients.

*Check back often for additional suppliers and other service and repair shops in your region.

Please visit our new website, www.prosure.net, and take a look around. We have a calculator for our HPDE product as well as applications for it and our club racing program. Also, we are spotlighting a driver or a team in motorsports once a month. This month we are spotlighting Seth Thomas, driver for Bimmerworld Racing in Speed World Challenge and also piloting a BMW 330i in the Grand Am Koni Challenge ST class.

At ProSure we take our client relationships very seriously. Our team is comprised of individuals that have experience in the racing industry…our competitors do not. We provide superior motorsports insurance advice and we control over $1Billion in insured assets. ProSure's clients range from; race car drivers, teams, racing schools, race tracks to the top level race prep shops in the United States. Insurance in this industry changes at the blink of an eye…insure with the experts that can keep pace.

Regards,

Chris Maume
President- ProSure

My Best to all - and here is Chris' Profile - SpeedAgent1

John D.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:16 PM
RickBetterley
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts

Well done, Chris. Looking forward to your continued success.
Thanks for supporting Rennlist.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:21 PM
SpeedAgent1
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you very much!

I hope to be around for a very long time!

Regards,

Chris
Old 08-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Great Chris! Off to your site now......

Bob
Old 08-06-2007, 06:07 PM
SpeedAgent1
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Thanks for visiting!!!

The site will be updated tonight with the HPDE summary/FAQ. Please call if you have questions.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not a one-man shop as some have implied on here. I have hired a support staff of highly trained insurance professionals and they are experienced in motorsports. I am the direct contact because the programs listed on my site are my own and they are very unique in nature and require expertise when advising individuals. This becomes very important and evident if there is a claim reported.

Please call or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Chris
www.prosure.net
Old 08-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,719 Likes on 883 Posts

Chris is 1000000% good people. I have used his product in pro racing before. He is good to go.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:05 AM
hammerwerfer
Racer

Hey Chris, just noticed that this is your company. Good to see you here!

Quick Reply: Announcing a New Rennlist Sponsor - Prosure..!