Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NRPCA DE At Watkins Glen Oct 15-16th.

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007 | 11:10 AM
hinchcliffe
Drifting

Default NRPCA DE At Watkins Glen Oct 15-16th.

I just wanted to send a quick note to everyone to say thanks to those that were at our May DE, and that our second is coming up October 15th-16th. Pre-Registration is open on-line and the mail in registrations are due starting on my 30th birthday, July 16th. If you Pre-Registered for the May event you are all set just send in a copy of the Registration form you got when you Pre-Registered. if you don't have it anymore, please let me know and I'll get you a copy. hinchccb "at" yahoo.com

This event is open to all students/instructors, any car make (no SUV's), any club affiliation and anything else (within reason). We will try to limit the instructors to one student each this time around, but we may use you for check-out rides also. We encourage you to Pre-Register for our events, at www.niagarapca.com

If you have any suggestions/questions please get back to me and I’ll do what I can to get you answered promptly. We want our DE to be great for everyone involved and we want this to be fun.

Thanks again guys.
Old 06-26-2007 | 02:58 PM
mhm993
Rennlist Member

Niagra region ran a very nice event...kudos to your region.
I especially liked the unconventional staging, where the first cars were able to enter the track when the last cars passed the Toe. If other DE chairs are reading this thread, it was a good way to add 1-2 minutes to every run group.
Old 06-27-2007 | 09:34 AM
hinchcliffe
Drifting

Bump

The new staging worked out well, took a bit for people to buy it, but it ran very well.

Quick Reply: NRPCA DE At Watkins Glen Oct 15-16th.