Sponsored by:

Trailer Awning

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007 | 09:58 PM
sleder
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Trailer Awning

I 'm looking for an awning for the side of my trailer. Something that attaches to the enclosure and stays put until I'm ready to unroll for shade or rain protection.
Does anyone have an idea of where I can go to get one that is reasonable?
TIA
Old 04-16-2007 | 10:34 PM
RedlineMan
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hey;

Most are either A&E or Carefree. RV stores are your best bet. All kinds of colors, sizes, and styles. Even wind sensing auto retracting if you are looking to blow some money.
Old 04-17-2007 | 08:23 AM
rsrdan
Racer

I ordered a new trailer with the awning..It was only a $700 option...check to see if your trailer has the awning lip on the top.You should be able to get a 20 ft awning and be around $900-$1000..RV stores have them,priced a little high(at least the ones down here are)..check with your local trailer outlet....looking forward to mine!
Old 04-17-2007 | 08:25 AM
smlporsche
Drifting

I had one put on mine for about a grand and I can tell you it is a godsend when the sun is out. Just be careful about the wind...
Old 04-17-2007 | 10:51 AM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

I think you can order them on the internet and have one shipped to you to install yourself. Dos not look like much of a job to me. Mine was torn off the RV at Mid-Ohio last summer when a freaky blast of wind came roaring through. EZ ups, awnings, chairs etc went flying everywhere. I got a 24 foot awning installed for $750 at an RV center but the inusrance carrier checked prices online before approving the deal.

Quick Reply: Trailer Awning