Sponsored by:

Le Mans VIP Package with The Racre's Group

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2002, 02:30 PM
Bill H. Ocala Fl.
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Le Mans VIP Package with The Racre's Group

We, CFG - Kevin Buckler - John Dunkle - and myself, have put together a great opportunity to not only visit Le Mans and watch the race, but be a part of the event. The VIP package is not a profit center for the team but an opportunity for Porsche enthusiast to be on the inside of all that is happening at Le Mans. As the Factory Supported Porsche team at Le Mans the TRG VIP guests will have an opportunity to meet and watch many of the Porsche R&D greats at work.

Look over the VIP outline and see if this might be something you would enjoy participating in. We have a limited number of these packages available so please let me know if you are interested.

<a href="https://rennlist.com/racing/vip.htm" target="_blank">https://rennlist.com/racing/vip.htm</a>
Old 05-16-2002, 03:24 AM
pig4bill
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's a shame you didn't post this earlier. It's sort of hard to plan a trip to France in 3 weeks.
Old 05-16-2002, 03:52 PM
Bill H. Ocala Fl.
Banned

Red face

You are quite right, but unfortunately the sponsor we thought we had secured for Le Mans did not follow through or that would have been covered. John D and I had to commit to 20 VIP packages min for the Le Mans event. It is in fact Rennlist.com & Thalist.com that is sponsoring The Racers Group Le Mans effort and the remainder of the year in Grand Am and ALMS. Suncoast is a Co-Sponsor for the US races and nothing to do with the Le Mans effort.

Because we, Rennlist & Thalist, are the actual sponsors of this event is why I have been attempting to generate the Rennlist participants support. It has nothing to do with promoting Suncoast at all for Le Mans, as I am sure many readers may have thought. John D and I are really wanting to generate enthusiasm on the boards for the Rennlist effort. This and a soon to be announced Rennlist program will all work toward helping promote rennlist and benefit it's members.
Old 05-16-2002, 04:42 PM
pmcgrath
Instructor

My wife actually wanted to go!.....but we just could not get it done, in that short of a time frame......If it happens next year.....we are in!

Quick Reply: Le Mans VIP Package with The Racre's Group