Very amusing thread - funny racecar stickers

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2003, 10:39 PM
Skip Wolfe
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
On the front of a 951 racecar:

EREHT OLLEH

althought the letters were mirrored also.
Old 03-20-2003, 11:50 PM
Jenn
Admin
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<strong>In the very near future the back of my race car will say..."You Were Just Passed By A Girl!"</strong>

LOL! I want that one! Can I copy you!?! But I want it for my daily driver! :-)

-Jenn
Old 03-22-2003, 12:59 AM
Open Air Motorsports
Advanced

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Jenn:
<strong><strong>In the very near future the back of my race car will say..."You Were Just Passed By A Girl!"</strong>

LOL! I want that one! Can I copy you!?! But I want it for my daily driver! :-)

-Jenn</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">I haven't even thought about putting it on my street car. That's a great idea!
Old 03-22-2003, 11:31 PM
CamB
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I remember a 911 track car in 911 & Porsche World which had:

"Speed limited to 178mph - please pass"
Old 03-24-2003, 06:37 PM
PMS993
Addict
Rennlist Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Open Air Motorsports:
<strong>In the very near future the back of my race car will say..."You Were Just Passed By A Girl!"</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Sam,

You need to add one..."I may be a girl but I'm in front of you!" Oh and just so you get it right, it needs to go on the back of your car!!!
Old 03-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Open Air Motorsports
Advanced

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by PMS993:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Open Air Motorsports:
<strong>In the very near future the back of my race car will say..."You Were Just Passed By A Girl!"</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Sam,

You need to add one..."I may be a girl but I'm in front of you!" Oh and just so you get it right, it needs to go on the back of your car!!!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Thanks Mac. I posted that when I was really sick and appearently didn't pay much attention to what I was typing.

Quick Reply: Very amusing thread - funny racecar stickers