Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

watkins glen porsche clash - anyone here driving in this? - video project

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2003, 07:04 PM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation watkins glen porsche clash - anyone here driving in this? - video project

Is anyone from Rennlist planning to run at the "Watkins Glen Porsche Clash"?

The reason I ask is, I’m a Senior Film & Animation student at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) and am looking to do both in-car and track-side videography of this event (and possibly others this summer, both DE and competition).

I'm looking for any individuals/teams that would be interested or willing to carry an in/on-car camera or two, as well as anyone with information re: who to contact so I can shoot video or photography from locations better than the normal "spectator" areas.

If anyone would like to participate or help me in this project (I’m hoping to shoot this as my senior thesis work) please let me know either posting here, via email (dmoffitt@rochester.rr.com) or via telephone at 716-732-0909.

Thanks!!
Old 04-26-2003, 07:52 PM
James Achard
Pro

Yes, I will be there competing in the F Stock class. I already have a nice camera mount in my car and would be glad to put your camera in for your project. I can be reached at jpachard@mac.com.

Cheers, James
Old 04-27-2003, 12:01 PM
Mike A.
Instructor

I will be there for the Clash and for the preceding DE (Wed. & Thurs.)
Try contacting Pete Tremper for information. His contact info is on the Zone 1 web site, click on the Club Race link.
You can contact me at ima951@aol.com
Good Luck,
Mike
Old 04-30-2003, 10:12 PM
GeoffD
Instructor

I'll be there too, in the I class drafting wars. I've got a camera mount as well. I'll be glad to be of any help.

Geoff Davies, #60 red 924S

Quick Reply: watkins glen porsche clash - anyone here driving in this? - video project