Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 09:44 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default BSE Trailer Works : aluminum ramps

Does anyone have any experience with Buffalo Speed Ennterprises (BSE) and their aluminum ramp systems?:

http://www.buffaloespeedenterprises.com/320085.html
http://www.buffaloespeedenterprises.com/793448.html
or
http://www.buffaloespeedenterprises.com/870074.html

I was looking for something to help get the Cup car (and my son's kart/pit stand) in and out....besides 2x12's.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:03 PM
RickBetterley
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts

I don't personally, but they have been well-thought of before in this forum.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:08 AM
smlporsche
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Based on reply's I received in this forum I ordered a set for my soon to be lowered car and installed them about 2 weeks ago.

I ended up getting the Pro Econo Ramps with the adjustable "pads" that fit on the underside of the door.

Quality is very good and the owner was quick and responsive to my initial inquiry. The ramps included very detailed instructions and the installation took a couple of hours.

Overall I'm very happy with the ramps although I haven't had a chance to get my car up on them yet. The adjustable pads are very slick and will be very helpful in adjusting the angle.

On a side note, I just received my 2007 CDOC catalog (site sponsor) and noticed that hey are now selling 60" ramp extensions for $259 (part # 1502-2310). I'm not sure if it'a as well built as the BSE units but it is cheaper.

Good luck.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:13 PM
JWERION
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a set of the pro units on my trailer and they work great. My race car is very low and I have never had an issue with loading it since installing these ramps. Highly recommended.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Cory M
Drifting

Received 74 Likes on 43 Posts

I have a set and they are great, highly recommend them. I posted about them a while back, I don't know how to link you to my original post but I did a search and here is what I wrote in it:

We recently bought a converted stacker trailer to haul our two 911s. The trailer had a very hight deck height (24"!) and we needed to come up with a ramp system to replace the 20 something pieces of lumber the previous owner had been using but all of the popular ramps were too short for us. I was going to make something custom but I don't have the time so I did a bit of research and wound up buying a set of Buffaloe Speed Enterprises Pro Series ramps. We installed them last week in under an hour, they came with everything we needed, were shipped promptly, and are excellent. They are made from extruded aluminum so they aren't too heavy. Because of our high deck height they gave us taller bumpers for the door. Our low cars (4" at splitter) load up fine now with no fear of scraping and we got rid of all that wood. The ramps are adjustable and are mounted on slides so you can use them to load your toolboxes too. If you have a really low car and are sick of carrying 2x6's around you should check them out.

http://www.buffaloespeedenterprises.com/320085.html

The pictures on the site don't do them justice, they come with adjustable aluminum door bumpers and hardware to secure them to the door when it is closed.

Quick Reply: BSE Trailer Works : aluminum ramps