Where do you get RA-1's?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 03:23 PM
spazegun2213
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, you all rock... looks like I'll be calling radial tire

}{arlequin,
PCA's sp1, and that will translate into NASA 944 spec which I'll run in the 944 cup.. clear as mud?

I'm sticking with RA-1's for a least this year, and maybe for longer My goal for this year is to have fun, stay within my budget and come home in one piece after every race. I'm no schuy, so spending another 300 on a set of tires that will not last is just tossing money out the car window
Old 12-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Mike Buck
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason Judd
Mike,

It's definately a matter of the 9" and 1" rims...

I really didn't think 275's would sit well on an 11" rim; seeing as I have 265's on a 9" rims...I figured that a rim which was 2" wider would need more than that...although Toyo's fitment chart does show that the 275 would fit up to 11".

But, don't you really think that it's a bit of a push?

By the way, Mike, thanks for turning me on to Piper Motorsport...Mitch did my cage after I saw the work he did on your car.

Jason

I would have to see the tire on the wheel honestly before I pass judgement. Just as not all 275mm tires are the same width, neither are all 11" wheels.

Glad you were happy with Piper. I am going back on Friday for a few cage tweeks myself. Also having him install a lexan windshield.

Quick Reply: Where do you get RA-1's?