Sponsored by:

Featherlite vs. ATC

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 12:09 PM
BrandonH
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Featherlite vs. ATC

Sorry to start yet another trailer thread of which there seem to have been a lot recently. My 20' featherlite enclosed trailer got stolen early Thanksgiving AM (nothing stimulates the appetite for Turkey like filling out police reports at 4AM) I just got the settlement offer from the insurance company, so I'm trying to decide whether to replace it exactly or buy an ATC. My checklist is: extruded al floor/gate, al lined insulated interior, upper cabinets, 30amp panel, 2 florescents, several outlets, ship shore line.
the ATC definitely prices out cheaper than the Featherlite, but I was wondering about quality differences. I liked the Featherlite V NOse and the design of their "airstream-like" radiused upper roofline. Has anyone had both?
Old 12-13-2006, 12:15 PM
dmundy
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you need an aluminum trailer you might take a look at Exiss as well, they make very nice stuff. I went the other way and bought a steel frame Vintage (36 foot gooseneck) and have been very happy with it so far.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:36 PM
Juan Lopez
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 59 Likes on 37 Posts

Featherlite $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ vs. ATC $$$$$$$

Also, ATC is more flexible (in my experience) in customizing than Featherlite. I priced my trailer with both, Featherlite $34K and ATC $19K.......

Not a complaint on either quality, finish or performance.

Quick Reply: Featherlite vs. ATC