Sponsored by:

Your Estimated operating cost?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 09:43 AM
leif997
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RICHVIZZ951
Alright, so who do we petition? Between the 3 of you guys, I'm sure you know someone at the PCA.

While we are at it, mine as well try to get a second Sprint Race added to our events, like we did at Summit Pt this year. Ron started a thread re that.
While your at it; why not get the second sprint placed after the eduro to keep people around....nothing like busting your *** to podium at an eduro in the upper GT class races and then come into a completely deserted paddock, with no ceremony of any kind what so ever....kinda like something chased everyone away while you were racing. you enduro guys know what I'm talking about.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:00 AM
DrJupeman
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by leif997
While your at it; why not get the second sprint placed after the eduro to keep people around....nothing like busting your *** to podium at an eduro in the upper GT class races and then come into a completely deserted paddock, with no ceremony of any kind what so ever....kinda like something chased everyone away while you were racing. you enduro guys know what I'm talking about.
This is true. There seems to be less glory for enduro podiums. Given Porsche's history of endurance racing, it kind of puzzles me. I guess it is the variability of pit stops that introduces some luck into the equation and thus might diminish the skill needed to win?

Quick Reply: Your Estimated operating cost?