Sponsored by:

Looking for Instructors, Please - PCA DE at Putnam Park Oct. 27-29

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 07:08 PM
jrok
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for Instructors, Please - PCA DE at Putnam Park Oct. 27-29

The Kentucky Region PCA is holding it's Fall Pumpkin Run DE at Putnam Park Road Course in Mount Meridian Indiana on October 27, 28 and 29.

I would like to invite any Instructors who could make it to please come out and enjoy a fall weekend with us at the track. We are currently running a little thin on instructors and could use some more.

John Lewis fron the Porsche Driving Experience will be our guest and will be our featured Instructor Leader. Blue Grass Motorsport in Louisville Kentucky will be the Primary Sponsor and will be providing fully catered parties on Friday and Saturday night with free food and *drinks* (yes, the good kind ).

The instructor fee is $150 and all instructors are invited to drive all day on friday's test and tune lapping day. There will be a fast group and a momentum group and we will drive all day with 30 minute fast/momentum sessions. ( )

Of course there are still spots open for DE students and drivers as well. The driver fee is $300 for the weekend. Advanced, well experienced drivers can also drive all day on the Friday lapping day for an extra $150. The event is open to all brands of cars.

To view the cars and drivers already registered, the Roster is here: click click

The Track Schedule and Information Documents are here: click click

Pumpkin Run Registration is here: click click

Thank You for reading and your consideration. Putnam Park is a fun, safe track and we'll have a great time with a super sponsor.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Lefty's Deceiver
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I could make it and instruct. Is it open to non-PCA instructors? I have a few friends from Windy City BMW club who are excellent instructors who would be interested.

Tristan
Old 10-22-2006, 10:17 PM
jrok
Racer

Originally Posted by Lefty's Deceiver
I could make it and instruct. Is it open to non-PCA instructors? I have a few friends from Windy City BMW club who are excellent instructors who would be interested.

Tristan
Yes, it is open to non-PCA instructors. Please come and bring all your friends, we would love to have you all there.
Thanks so much,
--> Jerry
Old 10-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Rick
Addict
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tristin...drop me a PM if you come down...I may swing by to say Hi.

Rick
Old 10-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Bri Bro
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was at the first running of the Kentucky Region PCA last year. It was organized like they had done it for years, everything went smoothly. The run group I was in was just a joy to run in and the Friday session was a just a whole lot of fun. The CIRPCA moved their event to another date so the Kentucky region now has that slot the CIR held since the track opened. Looking forward to another great weekend.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:55 PM
jrok
Racer

Originally Posted by beab951
I was at the first running of the Kentucky Region PCA last year. It was organized like they had done it for years, everything went smoothly. The run group I was in was just a joy to run in and the Friday session was a just a whole lot of fun. The CIRPCA moved their event to another date so the Kentucky region now has that slot the CIR held since the track opened. Looking forward to another great weekend.
Thanks Brian, that's really great to hear. Most of the organizers have run in NASA for the last few years and this year we now have three National Champions (and a third -- I'm getting there) in the DE Event comittee. So we are more used to a NASA style event - but we've also done probably 100 PCA events too. Our events are always open to any makes and intructors from any clubs from day one -- we like the variety.

We try to combine the good things about NASA and the great things about catering a PCA event into a great time. With a dealership sponsor like Blue Grass Motorsport catering a free diiner with drinks on both nights it really doesn't get any nicer.

So come on out! That is, if you guys have any tires left that can do an all day friday... my last set of new hoosiers for the year will be here tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Looking for Instructors, Please - PCA DE at Putnam Park Oct. 27-29