Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interested in running in a new group between DE and Racing?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 09:11 PM
agio
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jack O,
Do you run with my old group, NNJR? I know that several drivers make their way down here (Florida) for some winter driving with us.
For the record, what we are trying to accomplish is a true non-race group with participants who want to "ratchet" up their DE experience, but can't or don't really want to race. Why they can't or don't want to is anyone's guess, but clearly based upon the interest so far, we're heading in the right direction.
PS...if you do come down here to run, give a heads up...or contact one of our many NJR friends who come down here regularly in the winter. Hopefully by then, we will have implemented our program.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:14 PM
JackOlsen
Race Car

Received 62 Likes on 48 Posts

NNJR is north New Jersey, right? You may have me mixed up with another Jack Olsen. I'm in Los Angeles.

That doesn't mean there aren't a handful of Florida tracks I'd like to drive. But it's a long hike out there.
Old 09-24-2006, 09:27 PM
agio
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah, sorry Jack. Yep, there is no doubt about tracks you'd like to run on the east coast and in Florida. But for sure, there are tracks out your way which I can only dream about.

Quick Reply: Interested in running in a new group between DE and Racing?