Sponsored by:

Roll Call for NASA Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 10:55 PM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

BTW, the dyno numbers were what one might call optimistic and likely at the flywheel. I have a slight air/fuel ratio problem so I will fall squarely into GTS4.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:21 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I plan to arrive early evening on Wednesday (actually TODAY!), running my '91 911 C2 in GTS2!

I JUST finished the car, it's midnight and I'm off to bed to wake up at 5am and chase a package down through UPS so I can change a broken motor mount when I get to Mid-OH.

It's been two weeks of pure hell working to get the car fixed after this:

Summit Point Head ON

Just two weekends ago I needed some framework and a front clip...just 20 minutes ago, finished the car. MANY thanks go out to Jim Evans (Forklift) who hopped on the internet and the phone to track down parts for me while I endured a 4.5hr drive home from Summit Point with my wrecked-*** 911 in tow...MANY thanks go to Tom W. for sending an ENTIRE front-end from California for me to paint white and bolt up once the front tub was gently "tweaked" back into position, MANY thanks to Ed Kovalevich (KAVO13) for providing some needed parts to finish off the job and MANY thanks to Auto Elite Collision Center here in Virginia Beach for straightening out the car on such short notice and painting my "new" front-end. I've been through this before and it sucked just as hard this time.

LMN Motorsports was able to corner-balance and align the car this afternoon, thanks to them as well...and I brought it home to finish it up and load up - what a chore!

I look forward to meeting ALL of you who are going to be at the big Mid-OH this weekend, please take a moment to look me up...#64 GTS2 car, with "REJEX" decal smack dab on the hood, yeah, the car with the BRAND NEW looking front-end and the rest of it looking like it's been through 3 years worth of racing...yeah, that's the one.

Quick Reply: Roll Call for NASA Nationals