Sponsored by:

Help with Admission to Petit LeMans

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 04:57 PM
sidsport
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Admission to Petit LeMans

I'm trying to figure out a way to get into the Petit LeMans at Road ATL for THURSDAY only (have to be in ATL for a seminar Fri-Sun). Unfortunately, they only sell tickets for the full 4 days (Wed-Sat), for Fri-Sat, or for Sat only. When I inquired about just Thursday, they told me they won't anymore because people would buy the one day but stay all weekend.

So, unless y'all have a better idea, I'm looking to buy the Wed-Sat ticket, use it on Thurs, and sell it to some one for Fri-Sat. They told me I could leave the ticket/pass at will call when I leave on Thurs, so logistics might not be too bad. Still, it's a lot to fuss with, not to mention finding some one to buy the ticket.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Old 09-01-2006, 05:18 PM
DB_NC_95C2
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by sidsport
I'm trying to figure out a way to get into the Petit LeMans at Road ATL for THURSDAY only (have to be in ATL for a seminar Fri-Sun). Unfortunately, they only sell tickets for the full 4 days (Wed-Sat), for Fri-Sat, or for Sat only. When I inquired about just Thursday, they told me they won't anymore because people would buy the one day but stay all weekend.

So, unless y'all have a better idea, I'm looking to buy the Wed-Sat ticket, use it on Thurs, and sell it to some one for Fri-Sat. They told me I could leave the ticket/pass at will call when I leave on Thurs, so logistics might not be too bad. Still, it's a lot to fuss with, not to mention finding some one to buy the ticket.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
I had the same problem. Wanted to go Wed-Fri but leave either Friday night or Sat morning. Race day is a zoo of people and vehicles, I've been to enough PLM that I'd rather drive home and watch the race on TV, but I want to see the cars and get some Porsche stuff signed and most of all, take in Thursday night practice. It's the highlight of the whole event for me. I had to buy the 4 day ticket also.

Quick Reply: Help with Admission to Petit LeMans