Sponsored by:

Selling car hauler - need place to meet in Morgantown WV

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Matt Marks
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Selling car hauler - need place to meet in Morgantown WV

I need a place to meet a fellow lister in the Morgantown WV area - I'm selling him my car trailer (porsche content) and we're meeting halfway between Columbus and DC.

Anyone know of a good place that's near the interstate (like a Mall or Walmart or something) that we can meet to make the drop?

Thanks!
Old 05-25-2006, 04:24 PM
Carrera51
Rennlist Member

Received 235 Likes on 141 Posts

Hey Matt:
As a WVU Alumni I can tell you several places to meet. If you want to meet him at the side of town closer to him, take I-68 to I-79 North and exit at the Star City exit (where you get off to go to the Colesium (basketball stadium). Not sure what's there now, but there were several fast food joints in 1994. There used to be a great wings place called Crockett's Lodge in Star City.

If you want to shorten your drive, have him meet you at the Route 7 (Sabraton). Plenty of gas stations and fast food places. There was a McDonalds there when i was in school. For him to reach you there, he would have to get onto I-68 East, of I-79. Its like the second or third exit after getting onto I-68.
Old 05-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Matt Marks
Burning Brakes

Thanks Mark - we looked at a map and figured out that we're both coming from I-70, so we found a place that avoids the trip south to Morgantown.

Man - that's good looking Supercup car behind the kid - you should come and race it ;-) Hyperfest is coming.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:00 AM
Carrera51
Rennlist Member

Matt:
I am trying to make the numbers work to pick up the red car in the photo. It's nicely set up which would help me give you and Daytony a little competition in Super Cup.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Matt Marks
Burning Brakes

It's simple. Type in Visa's 16 digits and press that beautiful button called "cash advance" This is racing we're talking about - not logic!!!!!

Hope you can make it work.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:04 PM
Carrera51
Rennlist Member

I could do that and then take up permanent residence in the garage. At least I could get an air matress in the back of a 951

Quick Reply: Selling car hauler - need place to meet in Morgantown WV