Sponsored by:

"Free" racing for any NASA instructors next weekend @ Roebling

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 06:09 PM
DAR951
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Free" racing for any NASA instructors next weekend @ Roebling

Just received the following from NASA-SE. Given the content, I'm sure they won't mind me posting it here for any Rennlisters that might also teach/race for/with NASA:

Hello to all!

As the July 16 - 17 weekend is fast approaching, you will note that NASA Southeast has a driver's school and club race set for Roebling Road.

To the point: we're in need of instructors for the event. Our quest for help is more difficult due to the NASA Virginia event at Summit and the Xtreme Measures event in Atlanta as well as others that require qualified instructors. One of these days, we will have schedules that are coordinated. Regardless, we would like to have you join us at Roebling Road.

Recruitment tools: on Saturday evening for the refreshment of our instructors, the margarita blender will be running at full rpm. And, for those who instruct and race, we will extend the offer that we had at Rockingham in June. How would you like to race at no charge? That's right! Sign up as an instructor, and you will have one student. Then you get to race for free.

That's the offer. Next week, I'll have to resort to begging.

Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.

Robert Patton, Chief Instructor
Phone: 770-886-8877
FAX: 770-886-8811
Email: Instruction@NASA-Southeast.com

Quick Reply: "Free" racing for any NASA instructors next weekend @ Roebling