Trailer Floors

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 11:23 PM
sleder
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Trailer Floors

What did you use on the floor of your enclosed trailer? Diamond plate? Aluminum, paint, linoleum, ??? I need to make a decision, and I want to know what works and what to stay away from...
Old 06-19-2005, 01:25 AM
Rick
Addict
Rennlist Lifetime Member

I put in vinyl checkerboard floor with aluminim treadplate where the tires roll in/out - very happy. There are pictures of my trailer of my trailer in this thread: https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hlight=trailer.
Cheers,
Rick
Old 06-19-2005, 08:09 AM
sleder
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rick, Where did you find the small square or checkerboard patterned vinyl? That looks GREAT!
Old 06-19-2005, 08:39 AM
Rick
Addict
Rennlist Lifetime Member

That's one of the options for the ATC trailer. I bought this trailer last year through Rezner trailers and couldn't be happier with both the trailer and the purchase (Rezner is awesome).
They aren't individual squares so I don't have to worry about individual tiles lifting up. It looks neat but the really good thing (IMHO) is the Al treadplate for the runners...that weay you don't have to worry about a hot tire causing the tile to lift or damaging the tile it's sitting on.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:50 AM
RedlineMan
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey;

The only thing I would say regarding anything smooth is that it would be DEADLY if wet. I used indoor/outdoor gray carpet with diamond plate runners. Nice to walk on, cheap, and easy to replace when trashed. Still looks pretty good after three years.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:50 AM
DrJupeman
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick
That's one of the options for the ATC trailer. I bought this trailer last year through Rezner trailers and couldn't be happier with both the trailer and the purchase (Rezner is awesome).
They aren't individual squares so I don't have to worry about individual tiles lifting up. It looks neat but the really good thing (IMHO) is the Al treadplate for the runners...that weay you don't have to worry about a hot tire causing the tile to lift or damaging the tile it's sitting on.
Rezner is awesome.

I have the extruded aluminum floor in my ATC.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:37 PM
kary993
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have diamond plate for runner and checker flag for the outside and middle. Like it alot, the checkered flag wipes up well and the diamond plate has good traction when wet.

Quick Reply: Trailer Floors