Sponsored by:

Need PCA Club Racing Logo!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 12:42 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Need PCA Club Racing Logo!

I know this has been asked before...but I can't recall if we ever got a good solution?

I need a full color rendition of the PCA Club Racing logo, in good resolution, preferably a BMP, JPEG or similar.

A local graphics pro and I searched the PCA site and others for a good logo and maybe it was right in front of our faces...if it was, we didn't catch it.

Can anyone help me out with this?? You can PM or email me at jefcATmindspringDOTcom - thanks!
Old 09-01-2004, 01:10 AM
joey bagadonuts
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Jeff,

Wouldn't it be easier just to buy them off their website?

Club Racing Decals and Patches Order Form

It's $6 for the full color version but you might be able to get the $2 black version and then color it in with some magic markers (from work) to save a few bucks.

Hope all is well!
Old 09-01-2004, 02:22 AM
JC in NY
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent it to you in EPS format.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:14 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Joey, thanks for the link, I didn't realize they offered a colored version...I have a pair of the black ones and wanted something "spiffier".

The other issue is that I want a LARGE version for the trailer...doesn't appear they can provide that?

John, thanks for the file...I'll see if we can use it and go from there - meanwhile I have asked Susan Shire if we're "authorized" to reproduce the logo, being that PCA is a "not for profit" organization.

Either way, I have a deal with a graphics biz here locally, to help them out with advertising and they are in turn helping me out with some graphics.

...checkout what they've done so far at my horrible excuse for a website.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:52 AM
Eric in Chicago
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 12 Posts

Jeff,
Check out www.GT-racing.com They have larger full color stickers, I think 17 inch. They make the stickers for PCA club racing
Old 09-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Thanks for the tip Eric...and thanks for the files guys/gals - my Inbox has over EIGHT MEGS of PCA stuff now - UNCLE - UNCLE!!

I appreciate the help, again, plans are for the local graphics place to reproduce them for me.

FWIW, while I cannot open the 7meg file here at work that Susan Shire sent me...from the looks of the response, it's apparent that it's okay to reproduce the PCA Club Racing logo - I will confirm that later when I open up the email at home.

For now, my inbox is almost full...wish my dog knew how to download...I'd give him a call.
Old 11-19-2004, 09:36 AM
Rick
Addict
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does anyone still have the PCA Racing logo in electronic format?

I'm wanting to get a large decal made for my trailer. If anyone else is wanting the same thing I'll be glad to have multiple decals made.

Files can be emailed to rfairwea@yahoo.com.

Thanks much,

Rick

Quick Reply: Need PCA Club Racing Logo!