Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track Video in a Deluge

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004 | 10:53 AM
ColorChange
Three Wheelin'

Talking Track Video in a Deluge

It rained a lot when I was test & tuning my new tt. I am showing this video for pure entertainement. The driving is pretty ugly. Knowing I am going to get roasted I am still posting it.

Listen for the woosh of the puddles, thunder, and my stupid comment that I don't need to turn on psm.

The video is 17 meg. Right click and save as always.

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/tmccrthy/Gingerman%20rain.wmv

Hope you enjoy.
Old 08-12-2004 | 07:24 PM
RedlineMan
Addict
Rennlist Member

Nah...

The conditions were uglier than the driving!

I'm glad you posted it. It opened a window into another part of your personality. GOOFY! Of course we cannot see whether you are driving in a white lab coat with a pocket liner and calculator on your belt, but now we all know you are more than just a crazed dataphile! Somehow you seem more... human.

I applaud you for even going out in that mess. It can be a lot of fun! You shoulda stayed out for another lap, though; to wash the sod out of your wheelwells!
Old 08-12-2004 | 08:35 PM
ColorChange
Three Wheelin'

Thanks John, no one else was willing to give it a go so I had the track to myself. They closed the track on that last lap as the lighting was getting bad. I feel if I take it off the track I didn't belong out there anymore. Kind of like hitting a golf ball OB. I don't go looking for it often. It's the penalty and I hit it there. If I go off, I'm in the pits because I suck.

Quick Reply: Track Video in a Deluge