Sponsored by:

Track Decals . Com

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 12:38 PM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,683 Likes on 1,143 Posts
Default Track Decals . Com

Looks like they were affected pretty bad down there in Texas.

Thoughts are with those 3 folks.

Followed up on an order I had in with them for a couple weeks now and got this response:

Thanks for your email. We are recovering from a severe winter storm in Texas. A 3" water main breached in our ceiling and flooded our shop, then froze overnight.
Once we are able to restore power, we will be making efforts to asses the damage and hopefully get our equipment running again.
If you have an order placed with us, right now I have no ability to give you an ETA for your order.
We hope you can be patient with us, but if you'd like to cancel, reply to your order confirmation e-mail, and I will refund your order as long as we haven't already produced it.
Please note that we are a tiny business -- there are only 3 of us.
We are working overtime to get orders out the door.
This means that email communication will be intermittent, so you may not receive a reply in a timely manner.
Thanks for understanding.

Old 02-22-2021, 10:55 PM
Four Ring Circus
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 57 Posts

Thx for posting Bruce- I have ordered from them before and hopefully we can collectively send some business their way to help them out some more.
Old 02-22-2021, 11:45 PM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,683 Likes on 1,143 Posts

Originally Posted by Four Ring Circus
Thx for posting Bruce- I have ordered from them before and hopefully we can collectively send some business their way to help them out some more.
No doubt. I am doubling up on my order. I guess every little bit helps.
As an owner of a small business, I can attest to how bad it has sucked over the last year. Couldn’t imagine throwing a natural disaster on top of my already battered business, but that seems to be what these folks are dealing with right now.
Once they’re up and running again, maybe some Rennlist love will head their way.
What a total chit show....
Old 02-23-2021, 09:33 AM
BF951
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 38 Posts

This is the only place I've ever ordered vinyl from, except for Van's helmet visor logo. Great people. Thank you for posting.

Quick Reply: Track Decals . Com