Sponsored by:

Racing Radio's Harness / Motorola Holster for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 10:45 PM
CharleyH
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Racing Radio's Harness / Motorola Holster for Sale

I am selling two Universal radio harnesses (p/n RCH-010) made by Racing Radios. This harness is made by Racing Radios and allows most popular hand held radios to be used in a car by providing a connection for a press-to-talk button and to a helmet headset.

1) One harness comes with an adapter to attach to a Motorola CP200D. New this harness sells for $190 (plus $60 for the adapter for the cp200d) and I am asking $125 shipped.

2) I also have one harness without an adapter. Adapters can be purchased from Racing Radios.com to allow this harness to be used with most popular hand held radios. New this harness sells for $190 and I am asking $100 shipped.

Here is a link to the part on the Racing Radios website showing available radio adapters. https://www.racingradios.com/collect...io-car-harness

3) I also have a leather holster (Model number RLN5383) for a Motorola CP200D (and many other similar sized radios) in excellent condition. New the holster MSRP is $39.00 plus shipping, and I am asking $25 shipped.

If you are interested you can call or text me at (seven one four) 514-2082

Thanks,

Charley

Quick Reply: Racing Radio's Harness / Motorola Holster for Sale