Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Circuit of the Americas - PCA Enduro Race - Porsche GT4 Clubsport MR w/Data Overlay

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 02:34 PM
GT345
Burning Brakes

Received 159 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Circuit of the Americas - PCA Enduro Race - Porsche GT4 Clubsport MR w/Data Overlay

First off need to give a big shout out to my amazing team BRRacing because it really takes team work to make the dream work.

Took a clean sweep in all 3 races in my class and 12th overall in this endurance race against a field of 35 with all cars ahead of us either being 991 Cup Cars or GT3R (with a few cups cars behind us as well).

Weather was awesome and track was better with the repave but still bumpy through certain areas

Had a great battle with a modified Cayman S who is a local from the area as this was his home track but kept with it and was able to to finally pass him before I had to pit for our driver change.

Retired Pro driver Robb Todd took over the wheel for the second stint and added to our lead after a really nice job of driving.

Unfortunately race was ended with 8 mins left due to a bad accident, so they checkered flag the race right after the black flag.

First race of the season is now in the books and already looking forward to the next one at Thunderhill Raceway with Trophy West next month.

Quick Reply: Circuit of the Americas - PCA Enduro Race - Porsche GT4 Clubsport MR w/Data Overlay