Shout out for Paragon Products

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 05:13 AM
uscarrera
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 695 Likes on 337 Posts
Default Shout out for Paragon Products

So this past Wednesday I decided to do my front rotors and pads on my 968 prior to running HSR Historics at Sebring next week figured before turkey day was better than after turkey day so I could still move. Get the passenger side old rotor off of go to install the new and it does not line up with caliper, WTF? Turns out that during my house move last December in order to reduce boxes in the move I put a set of 993 new front rotors in my 968 spares tub to reduce moving effort, Damn. So now it is day before Thanksgiving and I get on computer and phone to try and find a set of MO30 front rotors that can be delivered to me by this weekend. Made a bunch of calls with no luck except for one Jason at Paragon Products picked up his phone when I called him at 3PM EST and rotors showed up yesterday at 11AM here in Florida in they went and I am good to go.
There are some great vendors out there folks who appreciate our “do it yourself” owners and Jason is truly one of the great ones, Vendors like this will always get and deserve my support.
Thank you
Rich
The following users liked this post:
Difool (12-01-2019)
Old 11-30-2019, 08:01 AM
chudson
Rennlist Member

Received 107 Likes on 76 Posts

Hey Rich - I hope all is well. Maybe we can cross paths at Amelia next year.

++++ on Jason at Paragon. He is the “extra mile” guy!

Cliff
Old 11-30-2019, 09:16 AM
uscarrera
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 695 Likes on 337 Posts

Amelia Island a big yes already have my condo rental in place, probably drive my Cayman there.
Rich

Quick Reply: Shout out for Paragon Products