Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Alignment gear, Longacre, Intercomp,

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2019 | 04:16 PM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

Default FS: Alignment gear, Longacre, Intercomp,

Going to sell this alignment gear. its all pretty new and perfect, most of it bought in the last few months. Just going a different route and working with a group that will handle all setup and its just taking up space in the trailer, just an asset better used by someone else.
its all in perfect condition, about 75% of it is used once or in the case of the levelers/rolloffs/platform not at all.

The platform, rolloffs, turnplates are all longacre, but I went intercomp with the scale pads as their steel plate at the top is apparently much stronger and replicates a dual cell strength without the price of a dual cell. below is a link to what is for sale and prices. I listed list prices.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pr8UndGGQcrT4Jvn6
and then images https://photos.app.goo.gl/c5M864rSnGDkW3JcA

sorry for the images, it was tucked away nice in the trailer and while i could photo much of it, thats about the best i could do at the moment. research me and my previous sales, etc, I'm sure you'll find stuff ends up being as i state it is.
Total value is about 8500$
Asking $6000 or best reasonable offer, pick up in Northern NJ, the Saddle River NJ area.
just too big to ship, and right now, i wouldnt break up at all. looking for one person, shop or team to just come grab the whole kit.
any questions PM me and ill send my cell/email.

Old 10-24-2019 | 04:24 PM
Steve113
Rennlist Member

Great deal on a great set up. Easy to work with and really accurate.

So if you dont know this seller you should. Half of us have been lucky enough to buy cars and/or equipment from him. Everything is the best of the bast and exactly the way he says it . Trust me no body has or would put in the amount of time into the research on this set up then the seller. If he used it its the best set up going.

Buy with not 99% confidence buy with 100% confidence
Old 10-24-2019 | 04:26 PM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

i should put you with my wife. i cant even get a backrub these days..she'd rather pet the dog. you talk me up to her and maybe i get a bit lucky.

Originally Posted by Steve113
Great deal on a great set up

So if you dont know this seller you should. Half of us have been lucky enough to buy cars and/or equipment from him. Everything is the best of the bast and exactly the way he says it .

Buy with not 99% confidence buy with 100% confidence
Old 10-24-2019 | 04:54 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by spg993tt
i should put you with my wife. i cant even get a backrub these days..she'd rather pet the dog. you talk me up to her and maybe i get a bit lucky.
After that glowing review, I want to give you the back rub!

In all seriousness, Steve is a great seller!
Old 10-24-2019 | 09:33 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Have purchased multiple items from seller. Solid dude and his stuff is always as advertised.
Old 10-27-2019 | 08:11 PM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

includes about 190lbs of dumbells and plate weights for replicating driver/gear, etc.
thats probably about 200 $ more in value.

for those that asked, the longacre platform, the bridges in the middle have a total of 6 feet.
all the feet on the longacre syste have earth magents which let you, super quick, snap them into place when assembling and snap out when putting away.
you need to use teh 6mm allen key to adjust the level like any other, but you dont have to screw them all the way out to quickly pop them out, they just pop out, held in place by the magnet.
super efficient and nice design. same design applies to the two alloy bridges.
the alloy bridge spans the front/rear levelers and can be popped up and out of the way once the car is loaded on, in case you need to get underneath and want more clerance.

open to all reasonable offers. stuff is new or as close to it as you get whilst saving a bundle.
Old 10-29-2019 | 01:01 PM
Obturate
Racer

I've been wanting to learn about set-up but New Jersey is a long haul from Illinois.
Old 10-29-2019 | 03:48 PM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

great world of tinkering and learning. learning is the most fun part of the whole thing....that and putting on a setup that makes you faster.
Old 11-08-2019 | 11:40 AM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

Still for sale, open to reasonable offers. All new or within 6 months of new, perfect shape.
Old 11-08-2019 | 11:47 AM
Obturate
Racer

I would be interested if shipping were available. I do not need the weights, I have plenty of those!
Old 11-08-2019 | 11:49 AM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

i think its just too big, bulky to ship. would have to find boxes and packing materials, those pontoons and bridges are big and heavy and long, and the scales and rolloffs and levelers.
its just not ideal to pack it back up. sorry.
Old 11-08-2019 | 11:56 AM
Obturate
Racer

I understand. Just too long a trek for me. Thanks
Old 11-09-2019 | 08:54 AM
T&T Racing
Drifting

Originally Posted by spg993tt
i think its just too big, bulky to ship. would have to find boxes and packing materials, those pontoons and bridges are big and heavy and long, and the scales and rolloffs and levelers.
its just not ideal to pack it back up. sorry.
IMO the OP is limiting his potential interested customers. If you ship a 944 block in a heavy cardboard box from Lowe's for $65, nothing is impossible?
Old 11-09-2019 | 08:58 AM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by T&T Racing
IMO the OP is limiting his potential interested customers. If you ship a 944 block in a heavy cardboard box from Lowe's for $65, nothing is impossible?
hey if someone wants to pay fo rthat freight, the 2 hours and strappings,, probably about 600 buck total (it would all fit on a pallet0, sure
but we've also had a few interested folks within that 1 to 2 hour drive. and no great rush to sell it.that kind of stuff always sells. some race shop is looking top stuff and doesnt want to spend 8k and 5k is more palletable for near new/new stuff. i just hate the idea of packaging that stuff up. its nice digital levels, and the computer heads, etc.
Old 12-10-2019 | 02:16 PM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

still for sale if interest pls pm or call for more details.

Quick Reply: FS: Alignment gear, Longacre, Intercomp,