Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 790 Likes on 509 Posts
Default 2019 AiM Training Schedule

Roger has put out the 2019 schedule for his training events. Check it out https://www.aim-sportline.com/en/doc...vents-2019.htm

I'm hosting one Feb 16 and 17. I know Peter is hosting the weekend before and Driving Impressions has one among a ton!
Old 01-16-2019, 09:22 AM
PGas32
Rennlist Member

Received 191 Likes on 104 Posts

Matt (or others) - what are your thoughts on the Data Analysis for coaches/instructors course? I signed up for the Friday session at Driving Impressions because I would like to start getting into some data coaching for DE students and entry-level club racers, but I don’t currently have experience doing so. Is the course geared more toward experienced pros like yourself, or do you feel someone like myself could benefit from it?
Old 01-16-2019, 09:32 AM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by PGas32
Matt (or others) - what are your thoughts on the Data Analysis for coaches/instructors course? I signed up for the Friday session at Driving Impressions because I would like to start getting into some data coaching for DE students and entry-level club racers, but I don’t currently have experience doing so. Is the course geared more toward experienced pros like yourself, or do you feel someone like myself could benefit from it?
It assumes you have a good working knowledge of the software and know all the basics. That session is a little different everywhere, so check with Bob on the exact topics. Mine is a bit more power user than coach focused.
Old 02-26-2020, 02:55 PM
Locker537
Instructor

Received 66 Likes on 46 Posts

I can't make out with the instructor says, but I'm impressed.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:42 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,908 Likes on 1,705 Posts

Matt (or others) - what are your thoughts on the Data Analysis for coaches/instructors course? I signed up for the Friday session at Driving Impressions because I would like to start getting into some data coaching for DE students and entry-level club racers, but I don’t currently have experience doing so.
That is EXACTLY what I am coming up to do at Niagara at the end of March! Also, I have a May 9th event at VIR specifically for this.
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Old 02-26-2020, 04:01 PM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,467 Likes on 1,017 Posts

Originally Posted by ProCoach
That is EXACTLY what I am coming up to do at Niagara at the end of March! Also, I have a May 9th event at VIR specifically for this.
So I'll finally get to meet you at The NIA seminar? (J/K, I knew you are there.).

Very much looking forward to it....
Old 02-26-2020, 04:17 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ProCoach
Old thread, but right on! Just like we did at Road Atlanta and will be doing through the Instructor Summit events (did I mention Indy was amazing?).For folks who are interested in using data to help coach folks, check out the live streams from Andrew Rains (Apex Pro), the Beginner Data page on FB, and InstructorSummit.com.

Quick Reply: 2019 AiM Training Schedule