Attached Images  
Old 10-04-2018, 11:30 PM
paradocs98
Rennlist Member

Received 417 Likes on 193 Posts

Leave me alone
I know what
I am doing

Kimi, being Kimi, has shortened the traditional 5-7-5 Japanese Haiku syllable count to a more streamlined Finnish 4-3-4 format.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:20 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 477 Likes on 241 Posts

Can we start a Change.Org page to make sure that Kimi becomes the lead commentator for F1 broadcasts when he retires? I think it would make the races more interesting.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:27 PM
Brian C in Az
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Coochas
Can we start a Change.Org page to make sure that Kimi becomes the lead commentator for F1 broadcasts when he retires? I think it would make the races more interesting.
I think just about anyone would be more interesting than the current duo on ESPN. They sound like an excited pair of schoolgirls shrieking about their boyfriends. I have to mute the sound during most of the race. I haven't been able to watch even a single full race from red lights out to checker because they just won't shut up; constantly yammering on and on about their opinions instead of just letting us see the races without their mindless dribble.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:22 PM
NYoutftr
Rennlist Member

Received 424 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian C in Az
I think just about anyone would be more interesting than the current duo on ESPN. They sound like an excited pair of schoolgirls shrieking about their boyfriends. I have to mute the sound during most of the race. I haven't been able to watch even a single full race from red lights out to checker because they just won't shut up; constantly yammering on and on about their opinions instead of just letting us see the races without their mindless dribble.
agree
The quality of sports commentators in recent years has made if difficult to watch sports. The duo I have heard doing F1, were terrible. I could not concentrate on watching race because of them and the horrble graphics. The size of the race picture in most cases was about 60% of the screen.
Only the Monday Night Football commentators are worst.

Quick Reply: Perhaps the funniest F1 picture ever