Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hudson Valley Region Advanced/Intermediate DE Lime Rock Saturday, September 22, 2018

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Lou D
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Hudson Valley Region Advanced/Intermediate DE Lime Rock Saturday, September 22, 2018

FYI:
HVR still has room for its Intermediate/Advanced DE at Lime Rock Saturday, Sept. 22, 2018. This is a shared day with the club.

Click on this link to register.

Driver's Education event at Lime Rock Park, Saturday September 22, 2018. This event is open to all Marques with only 40 entries accepted.
Our track day is for Advanced Drivers only (White, Black, Red).
We will have two Run groups that will be organized by a variety of factors including driver experience, prior run group assignment(s), and what car is being driven. This is a shared event with the Lime Rock Drivers Club and we will run in alternating hours starting at 09:00. Track will open at 07:00 am for Tech inspection and Registration. Each run group can expect to get 2 hours of track time. This is a muffled event.

What better way to spend a Saturday in the fall.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:01 PM
Lou D
Rennlist Member

A great opportunity to squeeze in another day before the weather gets too cold and the DE season ends.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:00 PM
Banango
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Having done LRP with Hudson Valley a number of times, I highly recommend their DEs. A very relaxed, friendly, and skilled group who are careful about tech and track etiquette without being hidebound. They are also very welcoming to other regions and marques, as Lou mentions. The social aspect is almost as much fun as the track time. I try not to miss their events.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:11 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,856 Likes on 1,678 Posts

Originally Posted by Banango
Having done LRP with Hudson Valley a number of times, I highly recommend their DEs. A very relaxed, friendly, and skilled group who are careful about tech and track etiquette without being hidebound. They are also very welcoming to other regions and marques, as Lou mentions. The social aspect is almost as much fun as the track time. I try not to miss their events.
Agreed!
Old 09-17-2018, 08:02 AM
Lou D
Rennlist Member

Bump
Still time to register.

Quick Reply: Hudson Valley Region Advanced/Intermediate DE Lime Rock Saturday, September 22, 2018