Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOLD OUT - Shake the Cob-Webs on the April 3rd - the Day before NNJR LRP

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 07:49 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default SOLD OUT - Shake the Cob-Webs on the April 3rd - the Day before NNJR LRP

Howdy folks,

If you are headed to the NNJR (co-marketed NER) Lime Rock Event on April 4th and 5th, there is some exciting news... As I mentioned during the NER Ground School Web cast, we are ready to announce the following - with thanks to Lee Carpentier/Advance Motorsports! (And, if you haven't registered yet, there are only a few spots open and there is a wait list for a several Run Groups...) Anyway - here we go...

Northeast and Northern New Jersey PCA Regions are please to announce that we have worked up a pre-event program in partnership with Lee Carpentier and Advance Motorsports Racing (http://www.advancemotorsports.racing/) and Advance Motorsport is hosting a Car Control Clinic at Lime Rock Park Tuesday April 3rd from 12pm to 6pm. there is room for only 18 drivers to work with 5 professional Instructors. Learn how to create and catch a slide with our skid cars and in your car on the mini tracks. Learn all the techniques the pros use to get around the track quicker and become a safer driver in the process. This is also a great program for new drivers as the day is tailored to each individual driver. Check out http://www.advancemotorsports.racing/ for more details or drop Lee a note at Lee@advancemotorsports.racing

What a terrific way to shake out the cobwebs!
Old 03-07-2018, 08:03 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 3,331 Likes on 1,891 Posts

A lot of drivers ask me what is the best way to begin developing (or refine their already prodigious) car control skills.

Typically, the first exercise any students at the Skip Barber Racing School (in its heyday) did in the Three-Day Competition School was to spend half a day on the skid pad.

There, drivers were able to learn a system that would get them out of trouble, instead of hitting the wall, harder. Lee Carpentier and his able crew are well-versed and experienced in the CORRECT way to teach the proper skills in a safe controlled environment. Skills that will serve you well for the rest of your life. On the street and on the track.

Kudos for putting this together! Folks, jump ON this.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Lee Carpentier
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you John and Peter for the positive promotion. We have opened registration and spots are filling up quick. Don't miss out on the safest way to learn how to control your car at and beyond the limit!
Old 03-12-2018, 03:36 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Hi Peter and Lee,

My thanks - and as well, I changed the title of this thread, as this Ground Control Clinic is now Sold Out! Lee and I are working on making this a more permanent part of the Northeast Region PCA Driver Education Program - so, please stay tuned for a separate announcement regarding something similar for our Novice Event at Thompson and future events.

My thanks again and my best always,

John D.

Quick Reply: SOLD OUT - Shake the Cob-Webs on the April 3rd - the Day before NNJR LRP