Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Interest int he AIM Learnfast Seminar in Florida?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 09:38 AM
amso3
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default CANCELLED... AIM Learnfast Seminar in Florida Feb 17-18?

Due to lack of interest, I'm going to release this date so AIM can offer it to other dealers. Thanks to those who responded!

It's been a while since I hosted Roger Caddell's AIM Learnfast seminar in Florida so I thought I'd see if there is interest in having one in Florida this winter. The only available date that works of me is Feburary 17-18. I am willing to hold the seminar where there is a concentration of interest, like Tampa, Sarasota, Ft Myers, Orlando, West Palm areas. The seminar would be AIM Basic training on Saturday and Advanced training Sunday. You can sign up for one day or both, but the advanced day would be pretty intense if you don't have some experience using AIM data before you arrive. There will be a fee of $50 for the basic day and $75 for the advanced day, $100 if you register for both. I'd prefer to receive an email (jerryaustin@verizon.net) if you are interested (not a commitment at this point). Please state which day or both and the area that you prefer in your e-mail. The sooner the better as I need to release the date to AIM if I don't get enough interest. If we have enough interest, I'll contact everyone with the proposed location of the seminar and you can re-evaluate your interest before you commit.

For those of you not familiar with Roger Caddell's training, you can go to his You-Tube area and check it out https://www.youtube.com/user/aimdata

I will have most of the new products on display so you get some hands on experience with them during breaks. Thanks for looking, hope to hear from a bunch of you

Last edited by amso3; 01-04-2018 at 08:46 AM.
Old 12-25-2017, 02:27 PM
amso3
Three Wheelin'

TTT
Old 12-25-2017, 04:25 PM
Viperbob1
Nordschleife Master

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I hosted one of these for Jerry a couple years ago. It was great information. Anyone venturing out there trying to improve through data analysis , this is a DONT MISS class...
Old 12-27-2017, 01:03 AM
IPSA
Rennlist Member

Received 202 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by amso3
It's been a while since I hosted Roger Caddell's AIM Learnfast seminar in Florida so I thought I'd see if there is interest in having one in Florida this winter. The only available date that works of me is Feburary 17-18. I am willing to hold the seminar where there is a concentration of interest, like Tampa, Sarasota, Ft Myers, Orlando, West Palm areas. The seminar would be AIM Basic training on Saturday and Advanced training Sunday. You can sign up for one day or both, but the advanced day would be pretty intense if you don't have some experience using AIM data before you arrive. There will be a fee of $50 for the basic day and $75 for the advanced day, $100 if you register for both. I'd prefer to receive an email (jerryaustin@verizon.net) if you are interested (not a commitment at this point). Please state which day or both and the area that you prefer in your e-mail. The sooner the better as I need to release the date to AIM if I don't get enough interest. If we have enough interest, I'll contact everyone with the proposed location of the seminar and you can re-evaluate your interest before you commit.

For those of you not familiar with Roger Caddell's training, you can go to his You-Tube area and check it out https://www.youtube.com/user/aimdata

I will have most of the new products on display so you get some hands on experience with them during breaks. Thanks for looking, hope to hear from a bunch of you

Yes interested
Old 12-30-2017, 09:18 AM
amso3
Three Wheelin'

Bump, not much interest as of 12/30. I'll give up the date if not a lot more interest.
Old 12-30-2017, 06:05 PM
Madness
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm interested
Old 01-04-2018, 08:47 AM
amso3
Three Wheelin'

This seminar has been cancelled, maybe we can do it next spring.

Quick Reply: Any Interest int he AIM Learnfast Seminar in Florida?