Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suction cup phone mount for video recoding

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2017 | 11:47 PM
gp1
Rennlist Member

Default Suction cup phone mount for video recoding

II have the RAM mount with the Universal Smartphone holder. It holds the iPhone very well but when used to do video recording the vibration of the car causes the recoding to be very shaky and basically unwatchable.

What kind is smartphone suction cup mounts are you using that is good for video recoding?
Old 11-27-2017 | 10:30 AM
ApexPerformance
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Suction cup mount

Our customers really like the Ready Action suction cup mount. We sell them trackside and it takes one person to buy one and folks see it and show up to get their own. I do not know how they compare to the RAM mount though. Here's the link

https://apexperformance.net/product/...cup-mount-kit/

Originally Posted by gp1
II have the RAM mount with the Universal Smartphone holder. It holds the iPhone very well but when used to do video recording the vibration of the car causes the recoding to be very shaky and basically unwatchable.

What kind is smartphone suction cup mounts are you using that is good for video recoding?

Toll free: 866-505-2739
Direct: 843-299-0997
EM: info@apexperformance.net
www.apexperformance.net

Save 10% on your next order over $75 on most items- enter Promocode Rennlist on your next order or mention Rennlist during your phone order.

Visit us on Facebook
Old 11-27-2017 | 01:51 PM
Kevin Fennell
Instructor

WOW, that's so much better then the ram mount!!!
Old 11-27-2017 | 02:11 PM
jsabatini
Drifting

Originally Posted by ApexPerformance
Our customers really like the Ready Action suction cup mount. We sell them trackside and it takes one person to buy one and folks see it and show up to get their own. I do not know how they compare to the RAM mount though. Here's the link

https://apexperformance.net/product/...cup-mount-kit/
I have the RAM mount which is OK. My last student had the Ready Action mount that he got from Apex and I liked it much better. Will be ordering one soon.

Quick Reply: Suction cup phone mount for video recoding